TENNIS AO Tennis

Nard2020

Club Captain
I think the consensus is split.....those who have played the game around here, over at jv and youtubers all say how great the game is and how much better it's gotten BUT those that have watched videos and uploads all feel its look more of the same. Obviously played the game holds far more value than simply watching footage, but it'' be interesting to finally try it out.

saturator

Club Cricketer
I think the consensus is split.....those who have played the game around here, over at jv and youtubers all say how great the game is and how much better it's gotten BUT those that have watched videos and uploads all feel its look more of the same. Obviously played the game holds far more value than simply watching footage, but it'' be interesting to finally try it out.

Yes that exactly that.
For enjoying AO Tennis 2, you've got to play it to understand why I/we love It.
Everything is not perfect, but the smile that I've got on my face doesn't lie. the game is damned solid. it's look sometimes the same, like FIFA 18 and FIFA 20, but that all.
And I haven't started a career, only exibition game mode!
I want to play, and play, and play again!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes that exactly that.
For enjoying AO Tennis 2, you've got to play it to understand why I/we love It.
Everything is not perfect, but the smile that I've got on my face doesn't lie. the game is damned solid. it's look sometimes the same, like FIFA 18 and FIFA 20, but that all.
And I haven't started a career, only exibition game mode!
I want to play, and play, and play again!!
This is generally the reaction when any sports game releases- it will be more telling how you feel in 2 weeks time!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It comes out in 3-4 days time? Unless you've got a later January date where you are.
I meant that whenever a new sports game releases peoples reactions are usually always positive
Then as the days/weeks passes the positivity often fades as the issues get noticed etc

saturator

Club Cricketer
This is generally the reaction when any sports game releases- it will be more telling how you feel in 2 weeks time!
No always. When AO 1 was released early January only in NZ and Australia, the game was bad, with full of bad bugs.
It's because I love tennis game that I have continued to play with it.
With patches, it's became a different and a good tennis game.

Top Spin 4 was a so great game, but not perfect. With AO, with the community and the contents will full access for courts, players, sponsors, I think BIG ANT have a jewel who need to be polish.
Bad motion capture and not enought different style of play for AI were the two big defauts.

Motion capture is great in AO2 now, except net game. It's a good step into the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread