April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I don't expect it to be cake-walk either way for both teams. It is going to be an amazing, thrilling final and I can't wait for it :D I'm just making a prediction of who I think would win.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
just came after a hard net practice, how is the mood here

Just came after a HARDCORE session with 2 Swedish Chicas, how is the mood here, mine is upbeat .

----------

Obvious! Pakistanis are gonna Support Lanka!
The matter is like this:
According to hindu mythology Rama waited 14 years in exile, then won the battle at Lanka.
So, the cup was taken by Lanka in 1996. 14 years up! So...
Rama brings the piece of beauty sita (world cup) which was taken by Ravana (SriLanka) in 1996 and exactly after 14yrs of VAN VAAS..!! RAMA comes back VICTORIOUS, this time to MUMBAI?:p

Woah !!!! That is some serious stuff amigo. :eek:

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am wondering what will be the odds for this match?

And C'mon India, give me a b'day present, you already have packed the gift by beating Pakistan so just waiting to receive it ;)

Ricky Ponting gave me a successful birthday gift on 28th April, 2007!
Time for your gift now, lets see who gives it, Dhoni/Sanga :p.

I'm sure its DHONI :D.

cricket12345678

School Cricketer
India easily win against Srilanka

I dont think This is srilanka to win. This match India easily win. In Asia cup India have no sachin, Shewak, Youraj. Even that team beat Srilanka convincingly by 85 run. Even that time also all prediction say srilanka Win. But lot of time of india won against Srilanka. Even Srilanka srugled to get 217 run against Newzland in 48 overs. But India same way get 265 against Australia in 48 overs. So this is easy game for India

----------

Even srilanka struggled against Australia when rain hit match. But India Easily chase 265 runs against Australia. Srilanka is not much good bowler escept Malinka and muralidharan. India have Zaheer, Nehra, Munaf Patel. This three already win against Srilanga lot of matches. Srilanka never took above 260 run against India. By including Sachin, Shewak, Youraj, Harbajan(Which not part in Asia cup). India is more stronger than Srilanga

cricket12345678

School Cricketer
In cricket everything happened. But If srilanka beat India. Then this is a stunning perfomance by Srilanka

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The bookmakers are favouring India to win the match, so I would like to see that Sri Lanka wins the toss first and bat first.

Injured or not: I am pretty sure Muralitharan will play.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
come on Lions !!! i know its tuff to beat india in india ..... but give it a best shot!!! :thumbs

Dude tell me, do you actually have Lions in Sri Lanka?

Btw we have lions, tigers,leopards,elephants,cobras...you know the works in India.(Something which no country in the world can boast of, maybe Africa as a continent) Yet we don't call ourselves any of them....guess we are the dreaded HUNTERS.

Gurjot95

National Board President
It will be tough for Sri Lanka to beat India but then it won't be easy for India to beat Sri lanka also. Both teams are evenly matched. Inface Sri Lanka edges slightly higher, the way they have dominated the tournament.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Dude tell me, do you actually have Lions in Sri Lanka?

Btw we have lions, tigers,leopards,elephants,cobras...you know the works in India.(Something which no country in the world can boast of, maybe Africa as a continent) Yet we don't call ourselves any of them....guess we are the dreaded HUNTERS.

well in history we had lions, and everything from our flag to almost anything we have lions so thats why people call sri lanka the lion nation ...

----------

It will be tough for Sri Lanka to beat India but then it won't be easy for India to beat Sri lanka also. Both teams are evenly matched. Inface Sri Lanka edges slightly higher, the way they have dominated the tournament.

o no no no!! india have the edge !! playing at home and with all that batting line up

cricket12345678

School Cricketer
Srilanka never dominate

Friend863 they never dominated in the tournament. They lost against Pakisthan. When rain hit match Australia ahead of srilanka. Against Newzland they chase 217 in 48 overs. India chase 265 run in 48 overs. India have 2 big games Australia and Pakisthan. Srilanka only dominate against England. Other test team, they are not dominating

Users who are viewing this thread