Are patches for the PS2 version available?

snell77

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there any patches for the ps2 version of the game plz reply.......

toothy

School Cricketer
Im not sure, but you can change them or even use the same ones for xbox, so there might be a way to do it for ps2. i was told simple "no" and "nope" answers for xbox too, but i have used patches successfully mate. youve just got to find someone out there that has done it on a ps2. good luck tho.

holmie

Club Cricketer
i would try but im a much bigger blic fan than cricket 2005. so i dont know. but once i figure something out about blic ps2 version, i will do something about the cricket 2005 ps2 version.

Northerner

School Cricketer
You would need to know how to convert the patches into ps2 format i think

shanu29881

School Cricketer
yes we can patch the ps2 version but only AI patches not graphics , we cannot change graphics as yet because in pc version they use .fsh file and in ps2 they use .ssh files , till know it is not possible to crack/edit the .ssh file so we cant change any of the graphics, but Tutsi's AI patch or Eddies AI patch can be used in ps2 version.

decc66

School Cricketer
yes we can patch the ps2 version but only AI patches not graphics , we cannot change graphics as yet because in pc version they use .fsh file and in ps2 they use .ssh files , till know it is not possible to crack/edit the .ssh file so we cant change any of the graphics, but Tutsi's AI patch or Eddies AI patch can be used in ps2 version.

I don't have a PS2 so i cant try it myself but if you rename the ssh file "fsh" you might then be able to open it with FshEd and edit the files that way.

cestevenson

School Cricketer
Wally Hammond said:
just a stupid question but how are you going to patch your PS2

If the ps2 is chipped the DVD can be reburnt with the new ai included

rudeypooh

Club Captain
if one was to reburn the game on dvd, what benefits would these AI patches give me?

thanks in advance

yakuza003

Club Cricketer
is there any tutorial on installing these ai patches (Tutsi's or Eddies) on ps2 version, i know how to rebuilt the game and play, but i dont know how to install tutsi gameplay patch in ps2???

Users who are viewing this thread