Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Played it at a friends house" ...codeword for "pirating it" since 1990.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Westindies2007, play the ball when the bowler just released the ball, earlier than in real like as the game is slow. Defend by just pressing x or the defend button on your control pad/keyboard.

If you want a easy 4 or 6 just hit the ball in the air, make sure it's not on the stump for bowled/LBW but done the leg side or offside or short. The fielders are retarded and can not catch the ball ever.:lol

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Played it at a friends house" ...codeword for "pirating it" since 1990.
lol nah haven got it. was never interesting in Ashes 13.

anyway ya may not believe me. Anyway :wave

Last edited:

niceguy1430

School Cricketer
Rubbish Game

What were they thinking when they made it? Something like this :
Lets make same graphics showing a piece of wood in one character's hand, and a round white dot in another. Let one run towards the other, then lets write some random codes and insert in the game to denote the white dot's changing position, and the cricketing gaming community is so dumb and starved for cricket games, they will still lap it up.

WTF 505 Games? You released an Apology of a game(Notice the capital A), now apologise profusely to the gaming community and promise you wont come near a cricket game again.

At least you should have taken onboard someone who knows cricket. I think its a game developed by Baseballers for God's sake!

SHAME!

mohammed123

School Cricketer
mike this is ridiculous you cant even produce a game of quality, on your interviews you talk so much crap and yet this is the end product, delay after delay. I cant see what your doing this is just ridiculous. Your game can go to hell i am definetely not buying it if it ever comes on consoles. lmfao

niceguy1430

School Cricketer
Best Bug which invokes some laughs

Ball is next to bowler but he doesnt bother to pick it up. Batsmen merrily kept running. Basically they kept running like this and won the match! ha ha ha

Hitterman

International Coach
It seems I've downloaded Cricket 1942. Can someone direct me to actual Ashes Cricket 2013? Wait! WTF! :eek:

I am ready to pay $20 extra if someone could sue 505 Games for this blunder on 22nd November 2013. :facepalm

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
mike this is ridiculous you cant even produce a game of quality, on your interviews you talk so much crap and yet this is the end product, delay after delay. I cant see what your doing this is just ridiculous. Your game can go to hell i am definetely not buying it if it ever comes on consoles. lmfao

Fegan worked so hard to make the fielders run everywhere without clue, including the buyers. Lets give some credit :p

Triple P

School Cricketer
Agreed, Worst Cricket game ever. Everything goes havoc and something is terribly wrong in this game. 505 games should release the improved version of this game.
:eek:

dale0404

Club Captain
I highly doubt there is an improved version of this game and I also highly doubt there ever will be...

coolz_hari

International Coach
I am sorry to say EA cricket 2004 is much better than 2013. I expected bad but this is worse .I never thought they would make a game which takes me to 90s . It is absolute waste of money.:mad

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I am sorry to say EA cricket 2004 is much better than 2013. I expected bad but this is worse .I never thought they would make a game which takes me to 90s . It is absolute waste of money.:mad

EA Cricket 2004 was an amazing game. This is total bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread