No Requests Ashes Cricket 2019 Mod - Official Downloads Topic

ImLucifer

School Cricketer
I think it's the closest Australian Test Kit I've seen / been able to find on here:
4767ed8cf16c1f027a7d31281a14b1b7_XL.jpg

Also, we can't do anything about the yellow on the collar because it's on the inside of the collar, as far as I know it's only possible to show the outside of the collar. It looks like the only real difference is that the yellow line should run underneath the armpits and not down to the side? For me it's good enough, I've reached the point where I've just had enough of all this stuff and want to get it completed now :( If somebody wants to make perfect kits to be included in this mod and the patch then it will need to be very soon because I'll be making the patcher in the next week or two probably.
Well I have solution for this[DOUBLEPOST=1573029338][/DOUBLEPOST]Here it is
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...eleased-download-now-kuldipargi.107292/page-9

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I guess it's mainly just this yellow line that needs adjusting to run down from the neck/collar -> under the arms instead of down the side.

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:(

I've left a message on his topic, hopefully he will see it. I guess/hope so long as I give him credit it won't be a problem then?
Shouldn't for sure ! You gave him credit, also asked him (though he hasn't replied). He will love it to see his kits get included in this patch :)

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Shouldn't for sure ! You gave him credit, also asked him (though he hasn't replied). He will love it to see his kits get included in this patch :)

Agree with you mate

Thank-you both for your support. I will release a new Kits.zip archive containing this more accurate Australia kit (I will tweak it slightly to add the text below the Australia logo).

ImLucifer

School Cricketer
- Downloads -
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Squads:

The following file must replace your USER.DAT file located (on an installation of Windows to the C:\ Drive) here: "C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009\USER.DAT" on newer versions of Windows and here: "My Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009\USER.DAT" on older versions.

This USER.DAT file has been specifically prepared for playing the Series as England. In order to ensure the AI picks the correct Australian Bowlers some of the Australian Players have had their bowling abilities reduced to zero and modified from swing/seam to spin to prevent the AI from selecting them because they did not bowl in the series/do not form part of the Australian attack. Unfortunately the result of ensuring the correct bowling order for the first test is that their batting lineup is now slightly out of order because the batting position also affects the order of the bowling selection by the AI - but only the tail, so it's a price worth paying to ensure the bowling order is correct.

Once I have finished sharing all of the Downloads I will endeavour to make a version of this file specifically for those who wish to play the Series through with Australia to ensure the AI picks the correct English bowlers.

Download -> USER.DAT
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Installing the files that follow below this message requires you to download and run Big Editor, get it here. Extract it to your game installation directory and run it from there as instructed here. If the Big Editor asks which file you want to open when you run it then select the following file (Your Installation Drive\Path): "\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009\final\async.big.w32"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Data:

Download -> global.db |
This file is essential, it is responsible for swapping some faces/hairstyles, I can't remember now but I may have made other tweaks to it too. Using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/startup/startup.wad/startup/database" select the global.db file, click 'replace' then navigate to your Download Location and select this updated file.

Download -> english.csv | This file is essential, it is responsible for updating textual references of 2009 to 2019. Using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/gdata/global/locale/frontend" select the english.csv file, click 'replace' then navigate to your Download Location and select this updated file.
(The Download Button is on the top-right of the screen due to it being a .csv file)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Faces:

Download -> Faces.zip |
This .zip archive contains all of the player faces that make up the two Ashes 2019 squads. Extract the "Faces" folder inside faces.zip to a location of your choice such as your Desktop. Using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/characters/heads/models" you'll notice 7 directories, 5 of which share the same names as 5 directories inside the "Faces" directory you extracted from the faces.zip archive. Open the 'Australia' directory and the corresponding 'Australia' directory in the Big Editor: "AC09/characters/heads/models/australia" inside the directory you extracted you will see an individual directory for each player, the directory names show the name of the model you need to replace inside the Big Editor followed by the real squad player that this face is for. Example: "ben_hilfenhaus - Mitchell Starc". So to add Starc's face open "AC09/characters/heads/models/australia/ben_hilfenhaus" select ben_hilfenhaus.model and replace it with the ben_hilfenhaus.model file from the "australia/ben_hilfenhaus - Mitchell Starc" directory you extracted from faces.zip. Repeat for all of the other faces you find in those 5 directories apart from Adil Rashid, Alastair Cook, James Anderson Mitchell Marsh, Phil Hughes & Shaun Marsh - these do not need updating as they are still the original files, I just included them for the sake of having a complete set of faces for both squads. Inside each player directory you'll also find a directory called "model" inside here is a backup of the other files contained inside the .model file and a copy of the image files which make the faces in case anyone wants to have a go at improving any themselves, please share your work back here if you do!
(Use the Download Button on the top-right of the screen after you click the link due to it being a .zip file)

The following faces were made by Akhil 12: James Faulkner & Josh Hazlewood (Thank-you @Akhil 12 - feel free to use any of my files in your work if you need)

The following faces were made by Nikhil V: Aaron Finch, Ben Foakes - originally Eoin Morgan, David Warner, Mitchell Johnson, Pat Cummins, Steve Smith & Stuart Broad. Unfortunately as you are banned and your download topic is locked I have no way to try and contact you to ask for your permission to include these files but I do so to make the lives of anyone downloading this Mod easier and with gratitude that you made some great faces that thankfully reduced the number I've had to make myself! If you have any issue with me including your work please contact me via: [email protected]

The following faces were made by me:
Ben Stokes
Chris Woakes
Craig Overton
Dawid Malan
Jack Leach
James Vince
Jason Roy
Joe Denly
Joe Root (Using Nikhil V's original as a template)
Jofra Archer
Jonny Bairstow
Jos Buttler
Keaton Jennings
Mark Stoneman
Mason Crane
Moeen Ali
Rory Burns
Sam Curran

Cameron Bancroft
James Pattinson
Marcus Harris
Marnus Labuschagne
Matthew Wade
Mitchell Starc (Using Haseeb11's original as a template - Thank-you @Haseeb11 - feel free to use any of my files in your work if you need)
Nathan Lyon
Peter Handscomb
Peter Siddle
Tim Paine
Travis Head
Usman Khawaja

Graphics:

Kits:

Download -> Kits.zip |
This .zip archive contains the following:
- Updated Test Kit for England (Original work by: sheikh umar, I only updated the kit slightly for the 2019 Series - Thank-you @sheikh umar - feel free to use any of my files in your work if you need)
- Updated Test Kit for Australia (Original work by: Kuldip pargi, again I only updated the kit slightly - Thank-you @Kuldip pargi - feel free to use any of my files in your work if you need)
- ICC/Emirates Umpire's Kit as seen in the real Ashes 2019 Series
- Plain White Armguards & Batting Pads
- Wicket Keeping Gloves for Bairstow & Optional Keeping Gloves for Paine
(Use the Download Button on the top-right of the screen after you click the link due to it being a .zip file)

To install the England/Australia Kits extract the "kits" folder inside Kits.zip to a location of your choice such as your Desktop. Using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/england/testmatch/headwear/generic/cap" select "testmatch.texpack" and press replace, now navigate to the corresponding directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted from the Kits.zip archive and select the "testmatch.texpack" repeat this process for:
- "AC09/characters/kits/england/testmatch/headwear/generic/helmet" and replace "helmet.texpack"
- "AC09/characters/kits/england/testmatch/headwear/generic/widebrim" and replace "widebrim.texpack"
- "AC09/characters/kits/england/testmatch/legs/generic/legs" and replace "legs.texpack"
- "AC09/characters/kits/england/testmatch/shirts/generic/longsleeve" and replace "shirt_sleeves_long.texpack".
Once you have replaced those 5 files navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/australia/testmatch/headwear/generic/cap" and start the process again replacing "testmatch.texpack" from the corresponding 'Australian' directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted and then replace the 4 other .texpack files as you did for England for Australia too.

To install the Umpire's Kit, using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/umpires/testmatch/headwear/generic/widebrim" select "widebrim.texpack" and press replace, now navigate to the corresponding directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted from the Kits.zip archive: "kits\umpires\testmatch\headwear\generic\widebrim" and select "widebrim.texpack". Now navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/umpires/testmatch/shirts/generic/longsleeve" and replace: "shirt_sleeves_long.texpack" with the corresponding file from the "kits" directory you extracted: "kits\umpires\testmatch\shirts\generic\longsleeve\shirt_sleeves_long.texpack".

To install the Plain White Armguards & Batting Pads, using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/shared/armguards/transmission_armguards/armguards" select "transmission_armguards.texpack" and press replace, now navigate to the corresponding directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted from the Kits.zip archive: "kits\shared\armguards\transmission_armguards\armguards" and select "transmission_armguards.texpack".
Now repeat for: "AC09/characters/kits/shared/armguards/codemaster_armguards/armguards" and replace: "codemaster_armguards.texpack" with the corresponding file from the "kits" directory you extracted: "kits\shared\armguards\codemaster_armguards\armguards\codemaster_armguards.texpack". Now navigate to "AC09/characters/kits/shared/pads/codemasters_battingpads/pads/diffuse" and select the file: "codemasters_battingpads.texpack" then press replace, now navigate to the corresponding directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted from the Kits.zip archive: "kits\shared\pads\codemasters_battingpads\pads\diffuse" and select "codemasters_battingpads.texpack".
(Since I never found time to research what batting pads players have I set all of the players in the roster to these plain white pads as I think that's more aesthetically pleasing than all the players having random/wrong pads - I recommend you update these pads as instructed above to remove the nasty black straps on the back with "codemasters" text as well as updating the armguards to remove the company logos).

Here are the Wicket Keeping Gloves I made for Bairstow:

When I made these Bairstow was using them at the time but from what I could make out whilst watching the Series this Summer it looked like he was using a similar but slightly different pair. I'm going to go with these though unless someone wants to make the exact pair he was using in which case I will swap them over. In order to install, using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/shared/keeper/gloves/codemasters_keepergloves/gloves" select "codemasters_keepergloves.texpack" and press replace, now navigate to the corresponding directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted from the Kits.zip archive: "kits\shared\keeper\gloves\codemasters_keepergloves\gloves" and select "codemasters_keepergloves.texpack".

Here are the Wicket Keeping Gloves I made for Paine:

Again, when I made these I saw him wearing them in a Test Match and I assumed he would wear them for the 2019 Ashes Series too. In the end he appeared to be using a set which is very similar to the original: "kookaburra_bradhaddin" pair included with the game by default which look like this:

Therefore, I will not be including the Wicket Keeping Gloves I made for Paine in the patch. However, if you like my white & green Kookaburra gloves more than the green & yellow you can install them manually. In order to do so: using the Big Editor you need to navigate to: "AC09/characters/kits/shared/keeper/gloves/kookaburra_bradhaddin" select "kookaburra_bradhaddin.texpack" and press replace, now navigate to the corresponding directory inside the "kits" directory you extracted from the Kits.zip archive: "kits\shared\keeper\gloves\kookaburra_bradhaddin\gloves" and select "kookaburra_bradhaddin.texpack".

Please stay tuned and check back as I will be editing gradually and adding more downloads.
AWESOME!!!!

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm pleased to announce that I've finished updating the Data and Graphics sections of the Downloads. As far as I know, all files and installation instructions for the complete Ashes 2019 Mod are now available apart from the last remaining files: the 'Hardcore' version for batting (bowling reticle removed and late pitch point marker). This should be done pretty soon, after that it will be time to make the patch!

If anybody has any questions or finds a problem please let me know!

I would also love to hear feedback from anyone who has installed the files manually, please do so here: Ashes Cricket 2019 Mod - A 10-Year Anniversary Project - Official Topic. Are you enjoying the modded game? Anything you particularly like or dislike? Feel free to share any screenshots or video recordings too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread