Ashes Cricket Gameplay Patch

Cricket_god

Club Captain
Guys,
I have done some gameplay tweaks to my worldcup roster and fields check it out.Play only on hard

Features-
1-Power hitters{You will feel the difference between players}
2-Realistic spin
3-Less sixes
4-Attacking AI
5-Updated teams

V2-
Bowling tweaks for india and aus to make the game harder
Play as india or australia-

link-v2-Gameplay ashes 09.rar

Link-v1-Roster Update.rar

Last edited:

Randy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well i have used ur gameplay patch...it works.
perfectly timed shots does'nt always go for six & even get caught if hit straight down the fielders throat.Spin bowling is realistc.However the game is still pretty easy even on hard settings.Can u tweak the parameters for a more harder gameplay? Thanks.http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

King.Khan

School Cricketer
I Have Install It But When I Open The Game. The Game stuck's.tell me what to do.

D

Dutch

Is it possible for us to add your tweaks and field settings to AngryPixlels hardplay patch that removes the bowling marker...makes it much more fun....thanks for your work on this one...

Cricket_god

Club Captain
Is it possible for us to add your tweaks and field settings to AngryPixlels hardplay patch that removes the bowling marker...makes it much more fun....thanks for your work on this one...
the patch only modifies roster and global db,it should be compatible with angry pixels patch.

D

Dutch

the patch only modifies roster and global db,it should be compatible with angry pixels patch.

the trouble is is that Angry's no marker patch modifies the global db as well so you have to replace your db with his, thuis losing the field settings which I like very much.

I had started setting the field placings from your db over to his but that is a lot of work and I couldnt see how to save it properly into the game....

is it possible for you to remove the marker in your global db??

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It should be possible Dutch. Have you tried this patch? How good is it?

D

Dutch

I think it is an excellent addition to the game as the fields are much tighter and takes acount of the AI's shoddy line and length/ field setting but removing the bowling marker makes batting and bowling excellent and challenging....

Cricket_god

Club Captain
the trouble is is that Angry's no marker patch modifies the global db as well so you have to replace your db with his, thuis losing the field settings which I like very much.

I had started setting the field placings from your db over to his but that is a lot of work and I couldnt see how to save it properly into the game....

is it possible for you to remove the marker in your global db??

if we could find out which files have been modified from original db then we could easily remove the marker,have to ask angrypixel for that info.

D

Dutch

if we could find out which files have been modified from original db then we could easily remove the marker,have to ask angrypixel for that info.

I'll see if I can get in touch with him....why do the feildsettings change back to the originals now and then? I have update both sets of attacking pace fieldsettings but every now and the they still revert back to the the original...

are yu planning on any more updates or tweaks??

Cricket_god

Club Captain
I'll see if I can get in touch with him....why do the feildsettings change back to the originals now and then? I have update both sets of attacking pace fieldsettings but every now and the they still revert back to the the original...

are yu planning on any more updates or tweaks??

its a bug in the field editor.i have tweaked seam and swing movement in next release it will be there,

Last edited:

gak

School Cricketer
global.db

how can i read global.db format file in ashesh cricket 2009 please help me?

Last edited:

gak

School Cricketer
Guys,
I have done some gameplay tweaks to my worldcup roster and fields check it out.Play only on hard

Features-
2-Realistic spin
3-Less sixes
4-Attacking AI

Link-Ashes Cricket Gameplay Patch.rar

hy please and please how can open and read global.db file in the ashes cricket 2009:cheers

Last edited:

gak

School Cricketer
PLease I want Defensive AI for test match

Guys,

Features-
2-Realistic spin
3-Less sixes
4-Attacking AI (I WANT DEFFENSIVE AI)

Link-Ashes Cricket Gameplay Patch.rar

hello friend you are genius your gamplay patch is excellent beauty
But i have notice ,when i play a test match AI(CPU) play only lofted shot
and attacking so, please make a new gameplay patch for test match In this patch AI(CPU) Play defensive and try to play ground shot like ones and two runs found in the field gap i have give only request to you .
Please work on this patch
You are genius and you can do that easily
( i have work on this patch but 50% is working )

Users who are viewing this thread