Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So far I have played with classic control (2 innings), haven’t mastered in hitting over the top or playing expansive shots but was more about working in the gaps and taking 1s and 2s with occasional boundaries in Ashes Test and when I tried play across, I end up losing wickets. So the feel for playing sensible made me Enjoy the game so far.

I haven’t tried the standard controls, are they easier to use than the classic one ? In a lot of YouTube videos i find standard ones and it makes batting look easier.

Can somebody shed some light on the difference (pros and cons) between the two based on their experience?

Last edited:

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Can someone share their game modifiers settings---- Mine: bowling off, batting off, physics all are 50 except pace bowler speed which is 53. I'm trying to go after a realistic game feel---I think the settings are good for test and make the players skill more apparent in the game. Give me your thoughts

Note: My career is crashing just like dbc 17 when you download new teams--hope next update will fix that and i get to continue.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Note: My career is crashing just like dbc 17 when you download new teams--hope next update will fix that and i get to continue.
If you're on PS4 can you send me through your save files? See here for copying save files to USB, then upload to Google Drive or another file hosting service (the files are a bit too large for uploading here)

Profile/Career/Logos would be enough, but you can send it all through if you like.

Last edited:

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
it can be on there as a pre release that was what the earlier poster was saying but i can't see it so was the date Dec 17th made up or is it official.

I do not believe there is an official date as of yet. The closest we have to a latest official word is this:

That says a week before Christmas which would actually be the 18th, but until it says a date on a Steam Store page I would not count on anything yet.

Alberts

International Coach
But I see in a few videos, players do catch the ball.

Does the game prompt us to catch even the bump ball ?

The game isn't for catches, it's for diving as well as catches. It happens for stopping the ball, bump balls, etc.

dev mitra

School Cricketer
Good news for Steam Users!! Ross said at least a week before Christmas! So we are going to get it before 18th of dec. Thank you mate, for replying and making my day. Now the wait became a bit easier.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread