Ashes Cricket General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I didn't had any issues on my base PS4. But on my new Ps4 pro. I have deleted the profile as well as tried deleting the game and updating. Doesnt work. I remember people posting about the issue previously. Not sure how to go about fixing this.
I'd get some screenshots and post them in the bug thread or for others to compare. Try and narrow down if it's a community issue or just you. It may be that the PS4 Pro, having better graphics (I'm guessing), shows up things that you can't see on PS4.

D

Deleted member 185125

No idea what you're talking about so probably no. I'm a console player btw
Have you tried searching by Username instead of team name?[DOUBLEPOST=1515875788][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd get some screenshots and post them in the bug thread or for others to compare. Try and narrow down if it's a community issue or just you. It may be that the PS4 Pro, having better graphics (I'm guessing), shows up things that you can't see on PS4.
I just downloaded one of your team, Scotland. Have a look at what I am talking about.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@Sherrytk
Same player looks fine on steam. From what I remember I didn't see anything like that on PS4. It must be a Pro thing or a problem with your system.
im77P5w.jpg

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Having looked at Eng/Aus mens teams. Defo feel they're 'over rated' Just to meet the (best player/teams of the game have to be 90+). I know it's a simple fix of doing it myself and changing them down but even if the licensed teams/player are wayyyyyyyy out of whack with skills. Where do we start? I'm guessing the skills for created teams are taking them as a base for the other teams. Over the course of 3 games it's not changed that skills are still 'unknown' the outcomes. A part of me feels the 'skills' for players are completely broken. I don't know maybe because I've tried changing skills about so much it's fried my brain. :lol

D

Deleted member 185125

@Sherrytk
Same player looks fine on steam. From what I remember I didn't see anything like that on PS4. It must be a Pro thing or a problem with your system.
im77P5w.jpg
Licensed players looks perfect. I'm gonna try downloading just one player and see. Also will try without any logos. I remember @SibiNaayagam posting about the same. However the bugs posted prior to the lastest patch has been removed.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Having looked at Eng/Aus mens teams. Defo feel they're 'over rated' Just to meet the (best player/teams of the game have to be 90+). I know it's a simple fix of doing it myself and changing them down but even if the licensed teams/player are wayyyyyyyy out of whack with skills. Where do we start? I'm guessing the skills for created teams are taking them as a base for the other teams. Over the course of 3 games it's not changed that skills are still 'unknown' the outcomes. A part of me feels the 'skills' for players are completely broken. I don't know maybe because I've tried changing skills about so much it's fried my brain. :lol
I was quite meticulous in creating something consistent with the licensed players to try a way of skilling players. Then when I tried it, with those 1993 sides, I just took each batting skill down 10 points and it seems better so far. Allan Border scored 150 against with Judgement 82, Footwork 76, Control 82, Attacking 76, Defending 80, Drive 78, Cut 82, Hook 81, Glance 80, Sweep 80, Special Shots 61. He played and missed plenty too. So did Paul Reiffel and his stats are far lower.

The one thing that is easy to evaluate are the Technical Abilities.

Agility and Run Speed seem to be fine with 50 at the top scale
Cardio and Anaerobic need to be 80+ or fast bowlers get knackered
Strength at with 65 as a max seems fine.

You can work out bowling speeds - I think they go up about 1mph every ten points.

D

Deleted member 185125

@wasteyouryouth, I downloaded the team without logos, all players looked perfect. Then downloaded the same team(after deleting) chose not to update the player visuals, same issue again.:facepalm
Some kind of strange issue with logos. Any suggestion?

Edit: Went and deleted the logo folder from save data and players looks all fine once again.

stevesmithGOAT

School Cricketer
Posted this in the Community Get Best thread too but didn't get a reply.

Was downloading teams and J. Hazlewood's name changed to J. H-Censored. As a bit of a perfectionist, this is creaming my corn. How do I change it back? Can't seem to change identities for official players.
Any help fellas? Don't want to start my career mode without the correct names.

Users who are viewing this thread