Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Rhone

International Cricketer
Right, I've got my first Chicken Dinner on PUBG so I have nothing left to preoccupy me from joining the *stomping my feet, waving my arms, where's my Ashes patch* club.

Ah you have entered the 'anger' phase of your patch waiting journey. I moved on from that weeks ago.

I'm now in the 'regret' phase, wishing I had spent my 50 bucks on something else and feeling like an idiot for believing that this iteration would get adequate support and quick bug fixes.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ah you have entered the 'anger' phase of your patch waiting journey. I moved on from that weeks ago.

I'm now in the 'regret' phase, wishing I had spent my 50 bucks on something else and feeling like an idiot for believing that this iteration would get adequate support and quick bug fixes.
Nah, I'm just eager to play. Got plenty of other games to distract me so I can wait.

D

Dutch

I knew I should have cut that one out.....sigh...lets concentrate on that one....yeah, that's the best thing to do......

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

No thats the game's outside edge..Through the middle of the bat..With right physics that would have been a slog straight over the bowler...But we can only wish..
The game does have some really good looking edges, but the ones that goes through the bat is really disappointing. Maybe its just too difficult to fix or once in 2-3 matches isn't that concerning I suppose.

D

Dutch

The game does have some really good looking edges, but the ones that goes through the bat is really disappointing. Maybe its just too difficult to fix or once in 2-3 matches isn't that concerning I suppose.
Its only only only only in superslo-mo that you see it......the ACTUAL point is that you can now have an authentic spinner on a dusty soft worn track being threatening even in the powerplay of a Twenty20.....THAT was the point I was TRYING to make.....I'm off to simultaneously dunk my head in bleach whilst grinding my self-nailed down scrotum with a cheese grater...

Last edited by a moderator:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its only only only only in superslo-mo that you see it......the ACTUAL point is that you can now have an authentic spinner on a dusty soft worn track being threatening even in the powerplay of a Twenty20.....THAT was the point I was TRYING to make.....I'm off to simultaneously dunk my head in bleach whilst grinding my self-nailed down scrotum with a cheese grater...
As long I get that nick sound I'm happy it's an edge. If it looks funny on replay so be it, plenty of stuff on Fifa or PES can look stupid in slo-motion.

D

Deleted member 185125

Appreciate all your efforts with the testing mate. Eagerly waiting for your update on how the match turns out. My bad for bringing it up.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is why I hate posting....

Clearly pitches now having an effect...

No one focuses on that positive...

Kindly post the tour game that you said 3 days before to upload on Latest Build ... looking into further improvement .

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Clearly pitches now having an effect...

No one focuses on that positive...

Except the final score of the innings was basically the exact same as the previous matches he posted.

I'm going to be honest and say that I don't really see anything new/different in these beta limited over games than what I get in my own ones. Considering the silence when questions are asked about the disgusting prod shot I'm guessing that is still there too.

Users who are viewing this thread