Ashes Cricket General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am going to go out on a limb in a completely "unofficial" capacity and say without a doubt all platforms on the 26th. You read it here first. ;)

"Make PC GREAT again!"

Now the question for me will be do I jump back to ashes or try and complete far cry 5 first...

Or do I try and complete my in progress test (last inns, AI will win comfortably) before the patch and start a new match with the new patch...

Decisions.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
And that's how the negative vibes always start. People around here start off by saying I assume... I think... or I guess... and people jump on the bandwagon.
Just tempering expectations given previous patch announcements had only materialised on PC, with consoles to follow, and there were not specific platforms announced for the 26th ;)

I couldn't bare the thought of another BA flame war over another perceived broken promise :P

I'm quite happy to eat my words come Thursday :D

Kass D

County Cricketer
Now the question for me will be do I jump back to ashes or try and complete far cry 5 first...

Or do I try and complete my in progress test (last inns, AI will win comfortably) before the patch and start a new match with the new patch...

Decisions.
I have a woman's game saved . Me AUS scored 273 . Wonder how Eng react after the patch

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Decisions.

I am midway through an English home Test with Pakistan and wondering exactly the same thing.

Only I've gone further back to Ghost Recon Wildlands to finish that instead. Still, Ubisoft FTW!

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

Decisions.

Now there's a great idea for the next FarCry game - FarCry: Ashes... Featuring David Warner as the antagonist, Steve Smith and Cameron Bancroft as his lieutenants that you must take down in order to get to the man himself. The protagonist ought to be a choice between Virat Kohli, Michael Vaughn or Michael Clarke on a crusade against Australian Cricket, with cameos from the Australian and English media.

Obviously you would need to scale the light towers at each cricket ground to unlock the map and objectives for each area, all the while a raft of Australian Cricketers past and present sledge you.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just tempering expectations given previous patch announcements had only materialised on PC, with consoles to follow, and there were not specific platforms announced for the 26th ;)

I couldn't bare the thought of another BA flame war over another perceived broken promise :P

I'm quite happy to eat my words come Thursday :D
Again, all just self quantified theories.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'll put it as clearly as I can - the patch releases on PS4, Xbox One and Steam this Thursday (26 April) and is the same across all platforms, and is the same as the build the beta group currently have.
I was right. Yeehah!!!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I'll put it as clearly as I can - the patch releases on PS4, Xbox One and Steam this Thursday (26 April) and is the same across all platforms, and is the same as the build the beta group currently have.
Why in the world PC users can't have the build today? its 2018 and we are still behind consoles. Aaaahhh

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
its 2018 and we are still behind consoles.
Behind? Are you serious?? Read what Matt said.[DOUBLEPOST=1524564490][/DOUBLEPOST]It's post like this that seriously cause issues here. Great news comes out confirming all platforms getting patches on Thurs and you turn it into a reason to bitch and moan.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

You mean the beta build that went out yesterday? So that would be 3 days between last beta build and patch going live? Seems pretty Rapid™ to me, well done! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread