Ashes Cricket General Discussion

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Any sirs here who can help me with the pull shot off spinners? Every time i go on the backfoot to pull a rank long hop, my batsman plays the pull shot as if to pull a bouncer... how do you guys play those short pitched balls from spinners?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Any sirs here who can help me with the pull shot off spinners? Every time i go on the backfoot to pull a rank long hop, my batsman plays the pull shot as if to pull a bouncer... how do you guys play those short pitched balls from spinners?
That pull shot will connect if timed well , slog ones connect well than normal shots.. Try it out in the ground training.. Also backfoot only if the pitch is hard.. On soft pitches just play if off front foot..

D

Deleted member 46200

Question.

Has anybody just played a first class competition were the bonus points add on to the match points in the ladder. This can also be directed at One day games with a bonus point structure... ?

rasdan

Club Captain
does anyone have a bowler or batsmen that are performing better than they expected?ive recently started tour match mode and shall be playing every match in order of year.currently india v pakistan,i lost the 1st test by 1 wicket but hardik pandya has been a revelation so far.two 5 wicket hauls including 6-56 in 2nd innings on a soft pitch that didnt offer the pace bowlers much.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is online matches working? I cannot find an online game or even when i try to create a custom match, i do not get the option to invite anyone. I am also unable to join any custome match in public session.

D

Deleted member 46200

Looking forward to playing Cricket Captain 2018. A game that was the fusion of the two, the actual playing of Ashes Cricket with the statistical and record detail of Cricket Captain would be great.
Yep... But far fetched... We can't seem to get staistics correct here x

PjPage59

Club Captain
does anyone have a bowler or batsmen that are performing better than they expected?ive recently started tour match mode and shall be playing every match in order of year.currently india v pakistan,i lost the 1st test by 1 wicket but hardik pandya has been a revelation so far.two 5 wicket hauls including 6-56 in 2nd innings on a soft pitch that didnt offer the pace bowlers much.
I’m having a very tough time trying to get Hashim Amla out. He’s absolutely destroying me. For me, Junaid Khan has been an absolute beast in every game I’ve played with him.

D

Deleted member 46200

I’m having a very tough time trying to get Hashim Amla out. He’s absolutely destroying me. For me, Junaid Khan has been an absolute beast in every game I’ve played with him.
Tempt him out with raw chicken... Otherwise I feel you're not mixing up the bowling... Leg spin everyday x

ndschan

Club Captain
Looking forward to playing Cricket Captain 2018. A game that was the fusion of the two, the actual playing of Ashes Cricket with the statistical and record detail of Cricket Captain would be great.
The game is a good sim, but never felt in control of an innings. For instance in ODI 45-50 overs, if I increased the batting aggression to max I would expect the batsmen to slog but that were never the case

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
The game is a good sim, but never felt in control of an innings. For instance in ODI 45-50 overs, if I increased the batting aggression to max I would expect the batsmen to slog but that were never the case

I find on Cricket Captain that maxing the bars means the batsmen miss sometimes because they're swinging wildly. You're often better on is it 6 out of 8 bars? Occasionally ultra aggressive comes off.

Good on Cricket Captain and Ashes for giving us cricket gaming options on condoles and PCs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread