ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Two career mode questions...
1) What triggers promotion out of club cricket for various types of players? Like, what does a bowler, batsmen, and various all-rounders have to accomplish to be promoted.

2) Are some countries easier to be promoted in?

Reason I ask, I have always played in England in all of the Big Ant games and was wondering if someone noticed anything different. It seems I always have to play around 60 club games to get out of there.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Two career mode questions...
1) What triggers promotion out of club cricket for various types of players? Like, what does a bowler, batsmen, and various all-rounders have to accomplish to be promoted.

2) Are some countries easier to be promoted in?

Reason I ask, I have always played in England in all of the Big Ant games and was wondering if someone noticed anything different. It seems I always have to play around 60 club games to get out of there.

If you change selection setting to easiest then it takes a lot less time to get promoted in English domestic leagues , normally 1 season , once I get into a county side for FC / 50 over + T20 I change selection setting back to normal

sajeednp

Club Captain
Hello everyone,

Question about Local Multiplayer when Im playing with my friend...

Fully assisted fielding only seems to work for Player 1, Player 2 always has semi-assisted fielding... is there a way to fix this?

Thanks
Even i face the same issue..

liam yates

School Cricketer
Hi,

Can any of you let me know whether there is still a stats issue within the career mode?

I stopped playing for a while and have lost track with patches etc...

Fancy starting up a career mode but unsure if i want to invest time if the stats are broken?

If there are still issues with stats in the career mode, would you be so kind to go into some detail as to what the issues are?

Many thanks.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The beta got updated for testing

That's really pleasing to hear. The game is "very close".

Field sets need looking at - far too many test fields with nobody square. We appear to have lost the progress we had before in terms of good fielders in the right places (Tuffers and Fraser at slip in my England 90/91!), and use of part-time bowlers (bowling 4 into the ground despite 2 or 3 batting all rounders). These are small (if significant) niggles but otherwise the current ps4 build is excellent.

D

Dutch

That's really pleasing to hear. The game is "very close".

Field sets need looking at - far too many test fields with nobody square. We appear to have lost the progress we had before in terms of good fielders in the right places (Tuffers and Fraser at slip in my England 90/91!), and use of part-time bowlers (bowling 4 into the ground despite 2 or 3 batting all rounders). These are small (if significant) niggles but otherwise the current ps4 build is excellent.
The scope of this little round will be quite limited I have understood.....some good fixes though in there. Just tempering expectations![DOUBLEPOST=1532420094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, not getting what you're saying... Some parts I get but others not... Sorry x[DOUBLEPOST=1532419453][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have to agree x
Its a running gag from the AO tennis thread......

Users who are viewing this thread