Asia Cup March 2011/12

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
lolz! afridi threw some kicks and punches towards a fan at the airport :) take a chill afridi.but seriously i think fans there,were too excited.they were jumping at him.i was wondering how will he reach the home and then he did this :p fan tempering

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Breaking News: Bangladesh seek to reverse result of Asia Cup final

Lol! now they want every body to make fun of them.
What about Pakistan??? who got two decisions and what about Mashrafe Mortaza, he too deliberately got in the way of Afridi when he was running.

Pakistan should ask for reverse of all these things first.

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
BCB are sore losers and Mustafa Kamal is the son of Ijazz butt. They are nothing but making fun of themselves :facepalm. I totally agree with Send2yari.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
they just cant accept defeat and their prime minister showed this that day.she had to give the trophy to the winner but she left immediately after bd lost.it was on the umpires to decide whether to award penalty runs or not.you cant challenge the decision of umpires.as its discussed before even we had to suffer from 3 wrong decisions

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
attachment.php

:facepalm

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh have obviously been taking slightly too many lessons from the BCCI. If you don't get what you want, sulk and moan until you do :p

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why not recheck all balls of the match maybe they can able to find any no-ball for them?

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Well whatever the issue is its between PAKISTAN and BANGLADESH so one advice to people stop getting BCCI into every other thing.

sattar

Club Captain
Yeah thats what pakistan get for their sympathy against bangladesh.now i have no respect for them.I know they want that cup badly but in the end you lose accept it.Loosers

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh have obviously been taking slightly too many lessons from the BCCI. If you don't get what you want, sulk and moan until you do :p

Do you want to start this again? There was no need for this but I think you don't miss any opportunity to criticize BCCI eh?

We know that technology is not 100% and if they don't think it is reliable then why force them to do so? It's not like we are stopping it in every series, every series has the DRS except the series India is playing. So stop complaining and move on. Don't cry over BCCI's decision.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors

I'd go one step further and say that the BCCI probably pushed the BCB into making the protest. On their own, it just looks like petty complaining, but with the BCCI's backing, they would feel they have a good chance of getting their way.

Users who are viewing this thread