Asif arrested in Dubai

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this, considering it is just a suspicion at this stage. Although it'd be a pretty strong one if he was arrested. Hopefully its just a misunderstanding.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This isn't good news for Pakistan. I don't understand the reason behind it also.

formula1man

International Cricketer
i hope nothing happens to him, the only thing i can think of that would meen he is safe is that there pain killers or something for his elbow and are suspicious?
i dunno, probably a stupid thing to say but oh well. i say stupid things

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
He'll probably claim he didn't know what it was, like he did with the previous drugs scandal he was involved in. Stupid, stupid man.

Benno

Club Cricketer

Isn't drug possession over there punishable by death?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors

Isn't drug possession over there punishable by death?
Wouldn't surprise me, I know that in Bali for example the laws are stricter on drug possession than they are on terrorism.

EDIT: Zorax tells me that Dubai don't have the death penalty, so I can go back to not feeling sorry for him. He says that a fine is very unlikely if found guilty, meaning imprisonment is on the table. Most likely, he will be deported and banned from entering the country in the future, since the UAE and the Pakistani government have a close relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread