Associate Nations - You know, the little ones you don't care about!

UPDATE: The Associates are all now available:

Bermuda - Player Names / Logos / Kits (Wasteyouryouth)
Canada - Player Names / Logos / Kits (Wasteyouryouth)
Denmark - Player Names / Playfaces
Hong Kong - Player Names / Playfaces
Italy - Player Names / Playfaces
Jersey - Player Names / Playfaces
Kenya - Player Names / Playfaces
Malaysia - Player Names
Namibia - Player Names / Playfaces / Logos / Kits (Based on Wasteyouryouth squad, I have added playface)
Nepal - Player Names / Playfaces
Netherlands - Player Names / Playfaces
Oman - Player Names
Papua New Guinea - Player Names / Playfaces
Qatar - Player Names / Playfaces
Scotland - Player Names / Playfaces
Singapore - Player Names / Playfaces
Uganda - Player Names / Playfaces
UAE - Player Names
USA - Player Names / Logos / Kits (Wasteyouryouth)
Vanuatu - Player Names

As more bats are added to the academy I'll circle back and add these along with compression sleeves, suncream for some individuality.

Up the Associates!

Last edited:

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Awesome Karolkarol! I've just booted up the game for the first time and had a little flick through of the teams. Noticed there are a couple of bowling hands/disciplines that need a tinker too. Early impressions of ratings were pretty good too.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Awesome Karolkarol! I've just booted up the game for the first time and had a little flick through of the teams. Noticed there are a couple of bowling hands/disciplines that need a tinker too. Early impressions of ratings were pretty good too.
Anything wrong in that respect post it here and I'll fix it.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Does it say for you that the servers are down? Mines been this way for hours even though I can access, look at and download other people's stuff

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Does it say for you that the servers are down? Mines been this way for hours even though I can access, look at and download other people's stuff

No, I go into Team Manager - highlight the team - X for Options - Share - It takes me to Share screen - hit share button - NOTHING.

Weirdly, I tried to share a bunch of teams and it uploaded the players but not the teams. The only team I could share (with a share ID being created) was Hong Kong then for some reason it censored the name of the team ffs.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
No, I go into Team Manager - highlight the team - X for Options - Share - It takes me to Share screen - hit share button - NOTHING.

Weirdly, I tried to share a bunch of teams and it uploaded the players but not the teams. The only team I could share (with a share ID being created) was Hong Kong then for some reason it censored the name of the team ffs.
Academy in general seems pretty messed up right now. Let's hope it gets fixed within the next few days

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
And......we're off and running, 12 Associates uploaded with amended names and players rough playfaced (ie ethnicity/hair etc more accurately represented). I'll crack on with the remainder this week and next then circle back when there are more available bats available and add those.

If anyone has any kits/logos that can be added *cough* @wasteyouryouth *cough* please feel free to do so.

Screenshot 2021-12-15 100840.png

Users who are viewing this thread