aus5892 to sell portion of Sydney Franchise

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
aus5892 has announced today his intentions to sell his franchise, the Sydney Stallions, and return to just playing. He cited lack of time to manage the team, and felt that the team would be in more capable hands next season.

It is unclear whether half of the team, or all of it will go on sale, as word is awaited from co-owner nightprowler10.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Zorax interested in purchasing part of Sydney!
"I've got cash to burn, and buying Sydney is like tossing it into a wildfire!"

Downright Donkeys and Dublin Destroyers allrounder Zorax Doom has announced he is interested in purchasing a part of the Sydney McStallions.

"I've got some cash lying about, and having a part of another team in my control means I will make significant returns on my...urr...'other investments'."

The McStallions ended the season 5th, starting off with an incredible losing streak but ending with 4 wins in 5 games, including a win that prompted skipper Tassie to announce that the win would be the start of a 100 match unbeaten streak.

"Tassie knows what he is talking about, and I'd be a fool to not jump onto this bandwagon."

Zorax is rumoured to be willing to pay an amount of upto 200,000 vCash for the team, as that is all the loose change he had left over in his wallet. Whether he will take an active part in team selections or just sit by and let his investments work for him is still unknown.​

-Reuters​

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Shantanu also Interested

Shantanu last night said he is willing to help Sydney come back to the first division and is ready to buy a portion of the franchise . Shantanu is willing to pay about 210k vcash for the team

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
mattfb enters race​

"Only 200k and 210k? I'm richer then both you guys. If I join the race you've got no hope" mattfb told reporters today.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Misra announced a conditional bid of 500k, today, based on whether he won the bid on the Beijing franchise or not.

"It would be great to be part of a successful franchise like the McStallions, where players boasted averages in excess of mathematical knowledge. If my bid with Beijing falls through, I will be first in line to get myself some McShake."

In a separate announcement, Misra apologized for the poor usage of puns, but pleaded that it was a sponsor necessity.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'd like to add that NP10 intends to stay on as co-owner, but that he hopes to see someone else join him. Since this is a private sale, I'm hoping to make bucketloads of money and make the final figure very public, so please offer away! There is no deadline, I will basically award the license whenever I want to whoever I want for whatever price I want (one that is offered of course) but anything could happen. Someone could offer 10 million and I might award it to someone else for less for no reason at all.*

*Note that this probably won't happen.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I'll greatly consider buying out the sydney franchise although I may not make a bid until a few weeks if you dont sell it to then.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Looks more and more likely that I will have to bid on this part-franchise after those mega-inflated numbers for Beijing. :p

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just so people know, and Dean will attest to this, I usually keep myself out of the team business unless my co-owner needs me or if I see something where I feel my presence is required. No idea if this will help people make up their minds.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well Beijing is going for 2.3 million, and buying this you have a stable team with already a list of players, a co owner with superpowers and a lot of control too. This is a great opportunity, much less work than starting a new one up. I suggest that this is worth as much if not more than Beijing, so I await your bids.

Sohum, since you are already part of the team list, NP has expressed a desire to work with you, though not only you, so let it be known that a good offer could get you the team without bidding.

However, someone else can trump him by bidding a bit more.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry, but basically everyone start bidding now and I'll let you all know when you're getting closer to what I want. As I said, buying this team is the same as buying any other, the difference is that you already have a team list which is useful.

Users who are viewing this thread