Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Everyone keeps talking about Smith being captain when he comes back. Isn't he and Warner banned from captaining the Aus team for life?

Smith has been banned from a leadership position for 2 years (Including the suspension). Warner has been banned from having a leadership position, forever.[DOUBLEPOST=1529829985][/DOUBLEPOST]When you think about it. Is CA planning on giving Smith the captaincy back?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes the England women are a very good team and great to watch... Are you also suggesting they're easy on the eye... ?

Like me... X[DOUBLEPOST=1529792287][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's joking... Trust me he's having a bit of banter x[DOUBLEPOST=1529792400][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, just a little OTT... If posting in a thread where the English and Australians are locking horns, just best if the children stand clear as we all have a good healthy chat.

What the hell is OTT?

And I got your tip. Thanks. But, I know the difference between trolling and banter.

D

Deleted member 46200

What the hell is OTT?

And I got your tip. Thanks. But, I know the difference between trolling and banter.
Over the top...

I'm an Australian and I live in England I get this all the time and it's fun... Even the rest of Australia take the mick out of us from Perth Trust me you're being 'too' over sensitive no Autralian here is upset... As we all know the Poms will get a pasting in the World cup!

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Oh dear.. another woeful batting display by this bunch of incompetents. There are only about three blokes performing. Three that deserve to be wearing the Aussie wattyl. Same old hesitant batting against their spinners. Hell Moin is a good bowler but not as good as he is being shown to be.

Last edited:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WTH! Can England actually do it? :eek:

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Superb bowling from the aussies especially Stanlake. He took the in form batsmen but Buttler plays one of the best knocks of him. A matured knock. Sensational stuff! He should be given a longer run in Tests.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Damn, intense, Australia fought till the end, excellent fightback from Buttler, to be honest, it always was gonna be exciting, no matter how many wickets are down, and if Buttler is there, he can do his magic, and he's done it again. Overall disappointing from Australia the past 4 matches, especially as they are the current World Cup champions, they definitely need to work on their technique really hard, if they want to defend their title, and, with the Zimbabwe Tri-Series coming, it'll be interesting to see how they do. Hoping for some improvement, because at the rate they're going, they could lose to Zimbabwe, and I don't wanna see that happening tbh.

IMO, low scoring matches are always nail biters.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't want to be negative but Australia could potentially face a hammering in this series. Dire lack of quality in the squad, especially in the batting department.

What a disgrace this series has been. Australia could've played 50 games if they wanted to and they still wouldn't have won. A close defeat like today is the best they can do.

Users who are viewing this thread