Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I disagree. If you want the best out of Maxwell, you want to give him the confidence. Langer has said he has been a beast in the nets, in their little practice game against themselves, He was "man of the match". Let him play the first and second game. I'd play D'Arcy for the first couple of games as well, you want your players to believe you believe in them.[DOUBLEPOST=1528703216][/DOUBLEPOST]
Complaining will do nothing, just have to go on with it.
True but this is a big series for Australian Cricket, no room for any errors. We need an XI with people who are scoring runs coming in process the series and taking wickets. Maxwell hasn't had a decent innings for a long time.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
True but this is a big series for Australian Cricket, no room for any errors. We need an XI with people who are scoring runs coming in process the series and taking wickets. Maxwell hasn't had a decent innings for a long time.
Are you sure? He had a pretty good summer.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Are you sure? He had a pretty good summer.
he had a pretty good tri series and Sheffield shield but that was months ago. Maxwell didn't do anything in the ipl and has failed against 2 county teams from careless stroke play. Been a good while since he has a decent score. We will have to see what happens, I definitely think Paine has to go before this World Cup happens though

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
he had a pretty good tri series and Sheffield shield but that was months ago. Maxwell didn't do anything in the ipl and has failed against 2 county teams from careless stroke play. Been a good while since he has a decent score. We will have to see what happens, I definitely think Paine has to go before this World Cup happens though
Hey nice to see you posting again. This series will be more evenly contested then how many think. Although England start as favorites as England are No 1 ranked side, they just beat Australia in Australia, do not take the Aussies lightly though. Lets wait and see what happens.

BTW @JalenBabb what part of Australia are you from?

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey nice to see you posting again. This series will be more evenly contested then how many think. Although England start as favorites as England are No 1 ranked side, they just beat Australia in Australia, do not take the Aussies lightly though. Lets wait and see what happens.

Very true this should be a good contest between two highly rated teams, I'm going to enjoy it. I'm from Sydney, haven't been living here very long though, my parents and I moved here a few years ago.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone else think it's bad that Scotland can score 370 and play really well and we are 2 wins from 10 odi games and can't score 300 against two county teams?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What annoys me about England is how much the colour of their jersey changes. It's either black, blue, dark blue, light blue, red, red + black, blue + red and the list goes on. The one for Scotland match was red.

Make up your mind and stick to a colour that you will use on a consistent basis, like Pak always uses green and India always blue. It really gets on my nerves sometimes! :D

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
As always your kindness shines through x
:lol:lol:lol Luv ya babes x[DOUBLEPOST=1528873854][/DOUBLEPOST]
What annoys me about England is how much the colour of their jersey changes. It's either black, blue, dark blue, light blue, red, red + black, blue + red and the list goes on. The one for Scotland match was red.

Make up your mind and stick to a colour that you will use on a consistent basis, like Pak always uses green and India always blue. It really gets on my nerves sometimes! :D
It's called hard currency and selling merchandise!!!

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Finch gone. Good move by Morgan to bring spin early. It pays off. Stoinis at no. 4. Could be a gamble!

Users who are viewing this thread