• England

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46200

You mean Kane? No relation.
Yes, sorry. I feel he has bowled well (ish) and may as well put him in the team as the confidence of the bowlers (Richardson, Tye and Stanlake) must be very low. As for Agar seven an over on the Trent bridge stripe but then everyone got smashed.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm guessing this is the general opinion but we do have some big injuries... But then chasing down such a total is in it's self a major psychological hurdle... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1529480182][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah you're probably right about that

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Any ideas who you guys think will lead this team during the World Cup?

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Yes, sorry. I feel he has bowled well (ish) and may as well put him in the team as the confidence of the bowlers (Richardson, Tye and Stanlake) must be very low. As for Agar seven an over on the Trent bridge stripe but then everyone got smashed.
Most of the five Waussies in the squad are doing their jobs.. Jhye Richardson is a huge prospect imho. The ball he bowled the other nite that cut back and castled Root (think it was) was pure class. Agar is hamstrung by bowling on benign spinning decks. His batting on other hand is one of the few brite spots. Shaun Marsh has a new lease on life while AJ Tye has one of the best knuckle balls in the game. Short is the only weak link among our boys from the west.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Do I only have to click that link to get a mod .. as I can not find a box to ask mod a question.
You generally send a message and they respond as the official PC Hostess (Planet cricket not Political correctness) I will ask for you or find out more x

D

Deleted member 46200

Totally agree with you CazCat.. George Bailey still has it imho. Plus his experience and mentorship in a WC would be invaluable. Please call me Baggers in replies.
No problem call me Caroline x

I feel when you're down there then send in and mix the team up as someone will get stuck in and make a claim for that baggy green!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just get the feeling that the Aussies just don't care about bilaterals any more. To be honest, I never thought Smith was a game changer in limited overs. I think Warner is a bigger loss but I think Australia are dripping with talent in limited overs. I for the life of me don't get Maxwell's problem in life. Just when you think he's on the cusp of consistency, he becomes careless again. I really did believe that 2018 was his coming of age. Australia are also giving Stoinis a lot of chances but he's surviving on one innings. It's hard to put your finger on what's wrong with the Aussie LOI side because they're quite an envious and talented bunch.

D

Deleted member 46200

I just get the feeling that the Aussies just don't care about bilaterals any more. To be honest, I never thought Smith was a game changer in limited overs. I think Warner is a bigger loss but I think Australia are dripping with talent in limited overs. I for the life of me don't get Maxwell's problem in life. Just when you think he's on the cusp of consistency, he becomes careless again. I really did believe that 2018 was his coming of age. Australia are also giving Stoinis a lot of chances but he's surviving on one innings. It's hard to put your finger on what's wrong with the Aussie LOI side because they're quite an envious and talented bunch.
I feel were dinning out on the complacency of the past and should look to be more honest and consolidate a squad and build belief in them than rather threaten them with being dropped. Many teams have bad patches and yopu need to ride it than suffer it and complain we were once great... Yep, once great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread