Australia Tour of England 3 T20i / 3 ODI

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really can't see Carey hitting out to catch up.[DOUBLEPOST=1600025987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Surely Carey needs to try and hit a few boundaries.

And this is the reason why I've never rated Carey highly. A lot of his boundaries in the World Cup were Jadhav-esque as he hit them to unconventional areas. It is easy to tie up a batsman like that once you figure his gameplan out.

He still has time to prove me wrong though.

Bevab

Staff Member
Its do or bust from now on in. Maybe they are looking to blitz the last five overs or something.

I remember Rashid once bowling some overs in the death and providing a match-winning spell. This looks like curtains to me.

D

Dutch

Nah they are jsut not good enough tonight......Zampa has 13 dots to his name already......[DOUBLEPOST=1600026163][/DOUBLEPOST]
I remember Rashid once bowling some overs in the death and providing a match-winning spell. This looks like curtains to me.
Wonder if they will try to go to town on Rashid. They are quickly running out of options.

D

Dutch

Sure Curran will bowl the last over so Rashid still has two to bowl after this one.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Really can't see Carey hitting out to catch up.[DOUBLEPOST=1600025987][/DOUBLEPOST]

And this is the reason why I've never rated Carey highly. A lot of his boundaries in the World Cup were Jadhav-esque as he hit them to unconventional areas. It is easy to tie up a batsman like that once you figure his gameplan out.

He still has time to prove me wrong though.
He might have a cunning plan but it's not clear what it is.

D

Dutch

Surely they have got to start going gun ho soon? But then again they are just not connecting well....complete lack of timing[DOUBLEPOST=1600026396][/DOUBLEPOST]Well thats that then......[DOUBLEPOST=1600026449][/DOUBLEPOST]Miserable stingy nothing innings from Zampa.....to be fair not his role but still....[DOUBLEPOST=1600026513][/DOUBLEPOST]Left in the Lurch by Carey who just let the pressure build and build so Zampa becomes the fall guy

Bevab

Staff Member
Surely they have got to start going gun ho soon? But then again they are just not connecting well....complete lack of timing[DOUBLEPOST=1600026396][/DOUBLEPOST]Well thats that then......[DOUBLEPOST=1600026449][/DOUBLEPOST]Miserable stingy nothing innings from Zampa.....to be fair not his role but still....

When the number six has faced only three more deliveries than your ten, the blame should be laid on the door of the six to be fair.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Surely they have got to start going gun ho soon? But then again they are just not connecting well....complete lack of timing[DOUBLEPOST=1600026396][/DOUBLEPOST]Well thats that then......[DOUBLEPOST=1600026449][/DOUBLEPOST]Miserable stingy nothing innings from Zampa.....to be fair not his role but still....
I've seen Hazlewood bat and there's no way he's worse than Zampa.

D

Dutch

Hazlewood for a 17 ball fifty anyone?[DOUBLEPOST=1600026632][/DOUBLEPOST]
When the number six has faced only three more deliveries than your ten, the blame should be laid on the door of the six to be fair.
Yeah deffo. As I said left completely in the lurch by Carey who either doesnt understand his role or isnt good enough to fulfill it.

Users who are viewing this thread