Australia Tour of England 3 T20i / 3 ODI

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ffs Carey, these are bunnies with the bat! This reeks of selfish play at this stage to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1600026775][/DOUBLEPOST]Would love to see Rooty have a bowl here. :D

D

Dutch

Aussie should have coasted this within 40 overs: let England off the hook at 148 for 8 odd and then failed to accelerate the innings properly. In other words: joy!

D

Dutch

How long has Carey been in for? He has only faced 27 balls but jsut hasnt managed his playing role well at all. He has let others face the music and hasnt scored when he should. What does he want a not out to his name? Even Hazlewoods strike rate is better at the mo!

Bevab

Staff Member
In fairness to Carey at least he's still in. But it looks like Stoinis in the first t20 again.

England have bowled brilliantly too.

I would at least trust Stoinis a bit if he is taking it deep, the man does have some decent shots in his locker for a big six. I can only remember a few leg-side flicks from Carey in the BBL for sixes.

Bevab

Staff Member
Please bring in Rooty, just to mess with Carey's apparent plan of taking on Rashid.

D

Dutch

Hazlewoods RR back past Carey....this is the real match within the match!

Oh a boundary!!!!!! I nearly shat myself![DOUBLEPOST=1600027425][/DOUBLEPOST]Carey steams past Hazlewood in the RR stakes....darn....had my money on Josh![DOUBLEPOST=1600027463][/DOUBLEPOST]Hazlewood creeps closer again with a single.....going to be tight.

Bevab

Staff Member
This is unironically one of the better Hazlewood innings' I've seen in white ball cricket.

D

Dutch

Josh has the chance now to pull away...come on Josh! A single with 3.3 of carey...come on carey stick to your naturual game...block, mistime, get off strike![DOUBLEPOST=1600027545][/DOUBLEPOST]Darn Carey spoiling the game!

D

Dutch

Carey waiting till the last moment to abondon the flow of things and Josh will be left wondering what could have been.

Users who are viewing this thread