Australia Tour of England 3 T20i / 3 ODI

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
So I check the score at 70/5 content that England have this in the bag, just tuned back in what on earth is going on???
And on top of that Woakes is out of overs ffs.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Rashid! Can England make a comeback?

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Morgan will receive praise for bringing him now but I feel he should have been criticized for bowling him earlier in the middle overs. Should have been hooked at that time and brought back for the death to tempt Maxi like now, I remember him doing something similar with Rashid against some other side (Bangladesh was it?) a couple of years ago and it worked very well.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Woooo! The wide works in England’s favour.
10 in 6 with tailenders!

Bevab

Staff Member
What a game!

Bevab

Staff Member
One gamble too many.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Think it's tough to question Morgan, he's played a couple of blinders this summer, but I'd have backed Curran to bowl that last over.

Great win for Australia. Despite their capitulation in the second match they've done well. First time England have lost an odi series in four years, is it?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyway! Great fight from the English. The ODI series win streak comes to an end.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No way you can bowl Rashid ahead of Curran there

Bevab

Staff Member
No way you can bowl Rashid ahead of Curran there

Mark Wood still had an over to go, had experience of a similar death over situation recently and had just taken a blinder. Another option that he could have gone with.

Fair to criticize him for a poor decision when he does get praise for the fantastic ones he gets right after all.[DOUBLEPOST=1600287632][/DOUBLEPOST]Carey always seems to perform whenever I question his ability. Top knock from him and Maxi, they complement each other very well whenever the latter plays a bit responsibly.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Mark Wood still had an over to go, had experience of a similar death over situation recently and had just taken a blinder. Another option that he could have gone with.

Fair to criticize him for a poor decision when he does get praise for the fantastic ones he gets right after all.[DOUBLEPOST=1600287632][/DOUBLEPOST]Carey always seems to perform whenever I question his ability. Top knock from him and Maxi, they complement each other very well whenever the latter plays a bit responsibly.
That first ball from Rashid could've been better. Tailender like Starc, who can hit big, would prefer a spinner and particularly if they drop one in the slot.

It was a great match. Carey and Maxwell did really well. Maybe England took their eye off the ball a bit; like Australia have when bowling to England's lower order.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Think it's tough to question Morgan, he's played a couple of blinders this summer, but I'd have backed Curran to bowl that last over.

Great win for Australia. Despite their capitulation in the second match they've done well. First time England have lost an odi series in four years, is it?
At home

Users who are viewing this thread