Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Abbas is a seriously good bowler. Troubling the batsmen at barely mid-130s pace in unhelpful conditions.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Win , Loss or Draw !!!

Sack Pat Howard , Greg Chappell , Trevor Hohns & Mitch Marsh

*****!

Bhumi

Club Captain
30/4/92/0
3 Pakistan spinner on day 4

Pakistan chances increase koz 3 wickets gone including Shaun on day 4.

I guess one hour after lunch all over.khawaja need to be positive on day 5

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Sometimes it so hard being an Australian cricket devotee.

Head and Usman making a battle of things at stumps.[DOUBLEPOST=1539178029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Abbas is a seriously good bowler. Troubling the batsmen at barely mid-130s pace in unhelpful conditions.
His control of the reverse swinging ball was impressive.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
I thought it is best being an aussie fan.
Not when we are made to endure collapses like we saw yesterday. Is like a knife to the heart. We Aussies live with a false sense of security. We are victorious at home but our away record especially in the sub continent is appalling.

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
Two wickets fall on the devil's number. This Test is cursed.
th
3 on 87[DOUBLEPOST=1539215820][/DOUBLEPOST]

His Line kill anyone on road : 7 wickets here now, might be M.O.M today with more, so far, 3 pakistani spinner 30/4/92/0 on day 4 .

I would like more test (5) Pak vs Aus or one test between India vs Pakistan here at Dubai or Abu Dhabi

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
I would like more test (5) Pak vs Aus or one test between India vs Pakistan here at Dubai or Abu Dhabi
I bet you would playing on these flat, slow tracks. This is your recipe for success here in the UAE. Wear out the opposition by keeping them in oppressive heat for two days then hit em hard with a barrage of spin on crumbling decks plus throw in excellent reverse swing. You know these pitches as well as we know the Gabba. You just love ambushing unsuspecting western nations and then gloating.:p[DOUBLEPOST=1539228932][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing new it's happen during every series in asia
Dont I know it. When was the last time we beat India at home. Coupla decades I am betting. The custodians of our game just dont seem to have the answer to rectify these four yearly embarrassments.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Pakistan not take review its LBW off Yasir (he took 5 fer in his last 5 innings in test, all second innings)

Impress with Abbas stats : 9 test 49 wickets @

New ball due in 96 balls.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Pakistan batted 76 overs here for one wicket on day 5 to draw test vs ? Yunus was there with whom?

Australia can do that, 1 hour gone with 0 wicket down.

Users who are viewing this thread