Australia vs Pakistan | Test & T20I UAE Tour

Bhumi

Club Captain
I bet you would playing on these flat, slow tracks. This is your recipe for success here in the UAE. Wear out the opposition by keeping them in oppressive heat for two days then hit em hard with a barrage of spin on crumbling decks plus throw in excellent reverse swing. You know these pitches as well as we know the Gabba. You just love ambushing unsuspecting western nations and then gloating.:p[DOUBLEPOST=1539228932][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dont I know it. When was the last time we beat India at home. Coupla decades I am betting. The custodians of our game just dont seem to have the answer to rectify these four yearly embarrassments.

You guys beat India at pune (debut) O'Keeffe took Bulk of wickets, he said beautiful (sundar) pune.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
So deserved! Worked hard for the century. By far his greatest knock so far.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree everywhere in the world. The sub continent is included in that. The Poms are notorious for doctoring their decks when Australia tours as they know we struggle in their conditions.
ha ha you talk like just one or two countries do this? I don't recall Sri Lanka giving England green wickets, or Australia for that matter. Some people might even call it home advantage!

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Target under 200 ,and 43.5 overs left, Pakistan may be under a bit pressure now ,so Australia should aim for draw and not even think of winning it as that would mean a collapse[DOUBLEPOST=1539251850][/DOUBLEPOST]After these two( Paine and Khwaja) there are no recognised batsman of Australia left

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Important innings from Paine. The Aussies haven't had their captain ever since Sandpaper gate stand up and score something for the team.

It'll be amazing if Australia draw this match. If Pakistan pick up either batsman, it will open the doors to victory.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Target under 200 ,and 43.5 overs left, Pakistan may be under a bit pressure now ,so Australia should aim for draw and not even think of winning it as that would mean a collapse[DOUBLEPOST=1539251850][/DOUBLEPOST]After these two( Paine and Khwaja) there are no recognised batsman of Australia left
Azhar Ali missing run out of UK cost game to Pakistan.I think Pakistan should take review early on when Head in his 40's over LBW but only one review left so they not take review.

So far ball not spin at all on day 5.Yasir/Bilal looks club cricketer, during practice match,Shafiq bowls 33 overs vs Australia but today sarfu not offer longer spell to him or not give any over to Azhar Ali really Surprised me

Great news for Australia is Imamul H. Out of second test with Fracture,4 day off between test but I can not trust zaman

This test heading for draw but Khawaja's knock remember for long time.

Head become FIRST AUSTRALIAN WITH DEBUT 50 IN THE 4TH INNNINGS OF TEST IN ASIA.CONG.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It will be a big moral victory for Australia if they draw this test match. Which is now looking easier then ever. Khawaja playing a gem of a kbock.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Disappointing for Labuschagne. Not ready for test cricket. But i think he has the potential.
He has already been praised for his ability to learn by his teammates and even Langer, Which is good sign. Hopefully he can build upon his test experiences in this up and coming shield.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yasir Shah's factor has hurt Pakistan a lot. He has been the key bowler for Pakistan in the past and in this test, even in the domestic he looked average.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It seems Australia will lose no wickets or both the wickets.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan