White
Dussey
Haddin
Smith
Harris/Bollinger/Hauritz/Christian
Johnson
Nannes
Tait

Lee won't be of use to us in his current state and I'd prefer Smith at 7 but he looks set for the number 8 spot again.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have high hopes this time from our players :) We have a great combination of batting and bowling. I just hope, Clarke get injured :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Here is my lineup :D

Warner
Watson
Clarke ( Can you please get injured ) :p
White
Dussey
Haddin
Smith
Johnson
Harris/Hauritz/Bollinger
Tait
Nannes

No place for Lee, his thumb is broken and he is not the same lethal as he used to be. Sorry Binga, this is not BCCI ;)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Middle order is alright, Dussey and White can play the steady knock if needed, obviously not as confident with them as Mike in the ODI game but they will have to do.

TumTum

International Cricketer
White is all we got. Dussey is horribly inconsistent and Haddin/Smith still not sure about.

We are heavily dependant on Watson and Warner.

Last edited:

Num

Club Cricketer
No Michael Hussey in the mentioned teams?

I hope we go for the following team:

1. Warner
2. Watson
3. Hussey (D)
4. Clarke (c)
5. Hussey (M)
6. White
7. Haddin (wk)
8. Johnson
9. Hauritz
10. Tait
11. Nannes/Harris (if he's selected as a replacement)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dussey and White are about the same in terms of consistency going by the T20I. All-round records | Twenty20 Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com
All-round records | Twenty20 Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com
Dussey has steady the ship twice this year, once against Pakistan and then against NZ when we lost our top order. White has been more hit and miss this year but he stood up when needed against NZ. And Dussey has shown he can get 20-30s in ODI, that would actually do for a T20I especially when we lose the top order.

Mike Hussey doesn't have much form going for him atm and doesn't seem to be on the selectors radar since he hasn't played a T20 since the last World Cup.

Num

Club Cricketer
Dussey and White are about the same in terms of consistency going by the T20I. All-round records | Twenty20 Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com
All-round records | Twenty20 Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com
Dussey has steady the ship twice this year, once against Pakistan and then against NZ when we lost our top order. White has been more hit and miss this year but he stood up when needed against NZ. And Dussey has shown he can get 20-30s in ODI, that would actually do for a T20I especially when we lose the top order.

Mike Hussey doesn't have much form going for him atm and doesn't seem to be on the selectors radar since he hasn't played a T20 since the last World Cup.

Well, he's done enough do get into the 15 man squad. :p I'd still pick him.

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Hope this line-up helps Aussie

Warner
Watson
White
Clarke
Haddin
Dussey
Harris
Johnson
Hauritz
Tait
Nannes

Little Punter

Club Captain
The line up should be-

1.Warner
2.Watson
3.White
4.Clarke
5.D.Hussey
6.Haddin
7.Lee
8.Johnson
9.Taite
10.Harris
11.Nannes

LOL i know lee is a risk but imagine coming in bat knowing you will have to face 5 REALLY quick bowlers aswell as Watson

Users who are viewing this thread