Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beware of posts like this, he is the sole owner of the site and also an engineer at Big Ant - he don't have enough spare to watch/celebrate/express sadness of an 'A' series.
He has been posting questions for Matt for the past 12 hrs. because, Matt is deleting his thread without with explanation... :lol:

pujan

Banned
Beware of posts like this, he is the sole owner of the site and also an engineer at Big Ant - he don't have enough spare to watch/celebrate/express sadness of an 'A' series.
I wonder why you answer someone else's concern.What is BIG ANT?
I do not think you should tell regarding his activities,I Grow up in USA,we do not care what other people doing.[DOUBLEPOST=1473422053][/DOUBLEPOST]Congratulation Matt to own sites at tender age of 26

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wonder why you answer someone else's concern.What is BIG ANT?
I do not think you should tell regarding his activities,I Grow up in USA,we do not care what other people doing.[DOUBLEPOST=1473422053][/DOUBLEPOST]Congratulation Matt to own sites at tender age of 26
Big Ant is a game developing company which has developed some amazing games like Lacrosse, Table Top Cricket, Don Bradman Cricket 14 etc... And Planet Cricket has been second next official site for latest info/news regarding DBC franchise.

We are not against you or answering someone else's concern. You are a new member to this site and it is our routine of helping out new members. Matt is admin and owner of this site and it is he who decides the site's operation. He is not much bothered regarding posts like yours. He is a busy man and cannot just visit each thread and reply to such posts.

Just enjoy your stay and be happy :)

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia's Domestic Season in underway with the Matador BBQs Cup (Interstate 50 Over One Day Competition)

Once again it's the tournamnet format where it's done and dusted in the space of about a month and while a handful of matches have been played at the WACA Ground in Perth. It's predominantly being played in Sydney at Suburban Grounds. Also for the 2nd year it's including a Cricket Australia XI which is basically a team made up of young up and coming players who missed out on selection for their state team.

Matador BBQs Cup 2016

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
North Sydney Oval under lights
Cu4S0ecVMAAGoCF.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

So anything happening here... ? Guess Warriors have won the shield... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1504724156][/DOUBLEPOST]upload_2017-9-6_19-53-55.png
upload_2017-9-6_19-53-37.png

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I guess referring to pre season build up..?
Well, to be honest, there aren't many Aussies on here, and most of them mostly post in the international tours' threads

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
My SHIELD TEAM OF THE SEASON 2017/18. This may be a touch belated Caroline but it gives you something to discuss before the season proper begins. I lifted it from my BAGGY GREEN thread at my former forum.

Weatherald ( D Hughes Special mention)
Renshaw (Harris Special mention)
Burns ( Ferguson Special mention)
Labuchagne ( Heazlett special mention)
Head ( Maxwell Special mention)
Doran ( White special mention)
Peirson (Josh Inglis Special mention)
Tremain
Winter
Copeland (Bell, Neser and Wildermuth Special mention)
Swepson (Fawad Special mention)
12th man. Tom Rogers..

MOST IMPROVED from Last Year: Weatherald, Labuchagne, Maxwell, Doran (batsmen) Neser, Copeland, Boland, Swepson (bowlers)
Best DEBUTS: Nick Winter, Tom Rogers.
DUDS: Maddinson, Zampa, Nevill, Henriques, Bosisto, Wells, Stoinis.

The MOVERS and LOSERS. As is the case every summer the T20 break kills Shield momentum. Some players improve while others falter. These are as I see it given there are no records from which I can confirm unless I spent hours trawling thru results.
MOVERS: Renshaw, Head, Labuchagne, Silk (batsmen) Winter, Rogers, Neser, Rainbird. (bowlers)
LOSERS: Lehmann, Larkin, Cartwright, Cooper (batsmen) Mennie, Siddle, Worrall (bowlers)

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
This is good news.. should become the norm.
Australias most promising batsmen have the chance to stake their national claim with five Shield games scheduled before the first Test of the summer on Dec 6. There are openings in the batting lineup just ripe for the best and most aspiring of our next gen batsmen. Australian cricket needs a shake up and a culture change after the recent disturbing events in Sth Africa. What better than to have some fresh faces in the Test lineup undamaged by that blown out of all proportion embarrassment.

Last edited:

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Hoping Queensland could go back to back.

Such a great team, many young talents to go along with some experienced players.

Users who are viewing this thread