Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
BCCI today announced that Australia will be touring India later this year to play 7 ODI matches. The matches will be played in test match centers including Delhi, Mumbai and Mohali.

The tour will start on 23rd October and will end on 11th November.

Venues: Guwahati, Delhi, Mumbai, Mohali, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Jaipur

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
feel free to play some tests at any time...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
It's just the fact they constantly seem to play ODI's and I actually enjoy watching them play tests!

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's just the fact they constantly seem to play ODI's and I actually enjoy watching them play tests!

Australia played only tests in India last year. They`ve not featured in a full tour to India for some time now since 2001. Since then they`ve played either tests or ODIs but not both in a single tour.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wont be bad. It will be an exciting series. Its immediately after the Champions Trophy. I hope all our players play in this series. Any series against Australia is top billing.

P.s: Didnt we have an ODI series against Australia in 2007 immediately after our T20 World Cup victory? khalek, the co-incidence only gets stronger:p

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
They didn't play any ODi's last time Australia toured India though iirc, so I guess this is making up for that.

We played the ODI's a year before I think. The tour was split into two parts...

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry to all Indians but I've had enough of playing them. That'll be for the 3rd straight year that we've played them. It's so annoying with all the controversies and the like.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry. Symonds won't be here this time.

International Coach
7 odis is far too many,5 would have been better.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Looks like a silly series. I'm getting bored of ODI's to be honest. I checked Cricinfo a few weeks back and it looks like this was originally supposed to be a 4-Test series but now it is an unlimited number of ODIs, whoopee. :rolleyes: :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Sorry to all Indians but I've had enough of playing them. That'll be for the 3rd straight year that we've played them. It's so annoying with all the controversies and the like.

Maybe if the Aussies keep quiet and just play their game, they could avoid so many controversies:p:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
And against Australia that is. It would be so much fun! I too want the test matches back. Though I love the T20's, I want the tests back soon too.

nikhil_99

International Coach
7 odis is far too many,5 would have been better.

Yes,7 ODI's between 2 teams is really too much,they should have kept it to 5,look at the on-going series between India vs WI,they have just kept it to 4 ODI's,what the logic of keeping it to 4?

Users who are viewing this thread