1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automatic power shot issue

Discussion in 'Ashes Cricket' started by Scotsman1975, May 28, 2018.

1. Scotsman1975 School Cricketer

has anyone noticed an issue with powershots happening automatically post preview patch? I’m finding when batting, occasionally I’ll play a power shot without even touching the power left trigger. On some occasions the advance down wicket is triggered but again it happens automatically without me pressing the button?? I don’t know if this is a controller issue or a bug. Anyone else’s noticed this? I play the PC version.

2. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Infamous Raptors
    Do you mean a lofted shot??

3. kiran varma Club Captain

kiran varma
    National Team:
    I think it's more of a controller related. Better to use good original xbox controller on pc.

4. Scotsman1975 School Cricketer

Yes I mean the lofted shot. I use an original Xbox controller, wireless version

5. CazCat PC Hostess

CazCat
    Infamous Raptors PlanetCricket Award Winner
    AKA:
    I'm not a lesbian!!!
    National Team:
    I feel it's down to timing have you tried opening up the timing window?

6. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Infamous Raptors
    Mmm havent had that happen.....and you are not pressing the advance down the wicket button accidentally?

7. Skankhunt 42 Banned

Skankhunt 42
    I think I get that! Happened to me too! Especially against spinners! I was thinking to play it across the line so I shifted my player at middle stump line, before the delivery! Once I was about to hit it, batsman moves to off stump and hunched down a bit to gather force to hit it across! All happened automatically! I was playing on pro with medium batting! Then I changed the batting difficulty to hard, switched to legend! And all those automated assistances are gone! :)