Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think that Planet Cricket should have an Avatar Gallery where members can choose an Avatar. These could be photographs of Cricket. Please tell me more about this idea, and also other members opinions about this. Thanks. :)

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you want an avatar with a cricket photo in it, get a cricket photo and put it as your avatar

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
i dont think so,but if implemented...ppl should also have an option of choosing their custom ones.
all in all a good idea.

nik

International Cricketer
i don't think Vbulletin comes with a gallery, my forum has a gallery of about 50 avatars, which are useless anyway!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I meant we could upload if we wanted to, but choose from the gallery if we were stuck for ideas. I find it very hard to get a good avatar that is relevant to cricket- (does it have to be relevant to cricket?)

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
SkateBoarder2 said:
I meant we could upload if we wanted to, but choose from the gallery if we were stuck for ideas. I find it very hard to get a good avatar that is relevant to cricket- (does it have to be relevant to cricket?)

no way.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
SkateBoarder2 said:
I have only seen 3 cricket-related avatars on this thread so far...

waraa

County Cricketer
Yes By choosing yr own avatar you define yr own personality ,philosophy, etc etc.....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Why should this thread be closed, indiancricketer?

I can't find any rule breaking. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread