Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
With experience comes many advantages :p[DOUBLEPOST=1542827231][/DOUBLEPOST]
Presume same as previous years whereby Matt will provide a link to a web page where you can vote privately
Ah ok, surely i won't mess that up! :)

D

Dutch

...make that three!! :yes
How are the awards presented?
A gala "lunch" at Birmingham City Center Starbucks at the ICC Center on Broad Street: Planet Cricket pays for the donuts courtesy of @zimrahil. @MattW will again be providing stand-up comedy (although after last years controversy he has promised to try and be funny this year). Guests are advised that all costs will not be met. Dean "Satellite Dish" Jones will be rocking the floor with his "EA Sports: It's The Insane" mobile disco and @blockerdave has been enlisted to give the annual "Everything Is Piss Poor, Everything!" motivational address...….All round I think this years gala is going to be a cracking 20 minutes.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...make that three!! :yes
How are the awards presented?
@MattW should start the voting soon then will post the results usually in their own thread[DOUBLEPOST=1543864792][/DOUBLEPOST]
A gala "lunch" at Birmingham City Center Starbucks at the ICC Center on Broad Street: Planet Cricket pays for the donuts courtesy of @zimrahil. @MattW will again be providing stand-up comedy (although after last eyars controversy he has promised to try and be funnier this year). Guests are advised that all costs will not be met.
Oh I wasn’t going to reveal this yet........

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
A gala "lunch" at Birmingham City Center Starbucks at the ICC Center on Broad Street: Planet Cricket pays for the donuts courtesy of @zimrahil. @MattW will again be providing stand-up comedy (although after last eyars controversy he has promised to try and be funnier this year). Guests are advised that all costs will not be met.
Sounds good to me! If my costs aren't covered though i'll bring my dad, he can pay, he already says i cost him a fortune anyway. :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sounds good to me! If my costs aren't covered though i'll bring my dad, he can pay, he already says i cost him a fortune anyway. :p
@MattW ’s stand up is legendary. There’s footage of him on the internet somewhere of his early years, comedy duo back then with a guy called Heath Smith (?)

D

Dutch

@MattW ’s stand up is legendary. There’s footage of him on the internet somewhere of his early years, comedy duo back then with a guy called Heath Smith (?)
The biggest problem I have with Matt's stand-up is that he cant even be arsed to stand up...…..

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
So Matt has done stand up? I'll have to have a look as i love stand up! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1543865836][/DOUBLEPOST]
The biggest problem I have with Matt's stand-up is that he cant even be arsed to stand up...…..
So he sits down for his stand up! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread