You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess they will draw this.
They won't be able to do it. The pitch is getting very difficult to bat on and more cracks have been formed after yesterday's play. We might witness the pitch behaviour we witnessed against England in Mumbai.

The final days play is very important for both the sides if that happens so.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Excellent counter by Mushfiqur, Shakib and young Mehedi. Wish Mustafizur and Mortaza were playing in this match. It'd have been really interesting with those two bowling. The current one is toothless attack really.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Excellent counter by Mushfiqur, Shakib and young Mehedi. Wish Mustafizur and Mortaza were playing in this match. It'd have been really interesting with those two bowling. The current one is toothless attack really.

I don't mean to sound arrogant, but you can put any bowler in the world against VK and the result won't change.

Another good batting wicket, another toothless performance by the cricketer of the year.

Fenil

I don't mean to sound arrogant, but you can put any bowler in the world against VK and the result won't change.

Another good batting wicket, another toothless performance by the cricketer of the year.
You're right maybe but we could've seen a bit of contest when India were batting.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Exactly. I had a discussion with the members in a cricket forums and what I got to read was quite ridiculous. The members were posting that VK is not getting quality bowling attack to face and score runs as Sachin. Sachin did face the world class bowlers in his era but current gen bowlers are too different and quite different than previous era. The bowlers like Waqar, Wasim, Ambrose etc... were too good those days. But now we require bowlers we have currently. Bowlers with versatile mindset to adopt to any format within limited period.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh can easily lose this in a session just as they did away in NZ when people said they were going to draw the match after scoring close to 600 then losing. Plus as this Test goes on, it gets difficult to bat on these pitches. You never know. Anything can happen. Bangladesh can get all out before or just after lunch and India can set a quick target for them.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner

I doubt that. They are still 350+ runs behind. A day 4 pitch is expected to misbehave. I reckon a follow on in in order but VK won't enforce it. He would like the team to bat till Tea and then have a go at them for the last 4 sessions.

Fenil

This was a perfect chance to win. I know our team has been on the field for 128 overs but we needed to be aggressive. Batting again means our bowlers will get way less time to bowl out Bangladesh in second innings. A draw for Bangladesh would be a win while for India it will be a loss after scoring 687.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
India should have enforced follow on. Their batting is good. Our spinners are fresh. We have 3 fast bowlers and we can rotate the bowlers. You never know how many overs is required to bowl them out. And, how much should the target be ? 450 ? What if they decide to go after bowlers and try to reach for it ? I know it's very difficult on day 5, but so far pitch is good for batting. They have nothing to loose here.

B

Bigby Wolf

27-2 now India, They should add quickfire 100-150 runs in the next session and a half to give themselves a decent chance of getting the Bangladeshi team out.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Its so "ridiculous" that the "experts" of Cricket discussion not debating about KL Rahul , yeah !

While everyone would be charged up when opportunity comes to bash Dhawan
Huh , he can't face Taskin & Rabbi that too on a flatta with nothing for the bowlers , they all want him to go to England for [HASHTAG]#CT17[/HASHTAG]

Let's see what they all have to say now

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its so "ridiculous" that the "experts" of Cricket discussion not debating about KL Rahul , yeah !

While everyone would all be charged up when opportunity comes to bash Dhawan
Huh , he can't face Taskin & Rabbi that too on a flatta with nothing for the bowlers , they all want him to go to England for [HASHTAG]#CT17[/HASHTAG] & play against Australia

Let's see what they all have to say now
Would you say the same for Manish Pandey? He is very young with his international career and he must be given more time to understand what international cricket is all about.

He scored his maiden ton in test not in India but against AUSTRALIA in AUSTRALIA. He has an double ton in only few games that he played. He has T20I ton under his belt which he scored in WEST INDIES. He needs some guidelines to be able to get going. India's great captain MSD also had consecutive failures in his initial days as international cricketer. Did we brag about it?

Rahul is a serious talent. He has cricketing shots, effective footwork and fantastic batting techniques. Now don't say Dhawan has everything...

Fenil

Ravi Shastri has lost it. He wanted to see Jadeja come into bat before Rahane and calls a four and a six as two sixes. Hold your horses Ravi. Rahane is a very good batsman can hit a few T20esque shots. Jadeja is just one shot man.

Users who are viewing this thread