Bangladesh Premier League

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Winner qualifies for the Champions League right? About time every nation had a representative.

Addy

National Board President
Ahmed Shahad played well, the lad has been overlooked by selectors for the useless Imran Fart and Malik.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm backing just about every overseas player to get a nice stats bumps out of this tournament.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Well, my support has clearly gone down well. :facepalm

----------

I'm backing just about every overseas player to get a nice stats bumps out of this tournament.

I bet Hogg's wishing he'd stayed at home.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sad to See Gayle been injured. would of like to see him do Damage in South Africa. His place there look Doubtful, hope he recover fast.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Looks like a tough ask for the Bengals having to face the bowling of Afridi, Ajmal and Sunny among others. But with a batting line-up consisting of Hafeez, Shakib, Gibbs, Chanders and Azam, they'll give it a good run.

Unfortunately, it's not being broadcast on TV here, but I've found myself a stream :thumbs

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Dhaka are through to the finals and will play against Barishal Burners. I really want Dhaka to win in the final so that they can qualify for the CL. Pollard probably won't be there because of Mumbai but Dhaka will still have guys like Afridi, Ajmal, Nazir.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Have to go for Barisal with Hodgey there as captain. Dhaka have a lot of Bangladesh and Pakistan international players though, so they'll probably be heavily favoured.

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Dhaka are through to the finals and will play against Barishal Burners. I really want Dhaka to win in the final so that they can qualify for the CL. Pollard probably won't be there because of Mumbai but Dhaka will still have guys like Afridi, Ajmal, Nazir.

That is new news. Did they already get an invite or do they have some understanding with BCCI ??

Btw is the crowd better than IPL or are they playing before empty stands??

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Crowds have looked good from the finals I've seen. No surprise really, guys like Hodge, Shehzad, Sunny, Afridi, Ajmal, Nazir, Naved, Nazimuddin in the final should all draw a crowd in Bangladesh.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Too much class in Dhaka's bowling line-up for Barisal to really take off. Shehzad started well and Hodge was starting to tee off, but the wickets kept tumbling around him. Barisal are probably lucky to post 140 considering all the missed chances by Dhaka, but I don't think they have the bowlers to defend it.

Users who are viewing this thread