Bangladesh Premier League

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
So, who are the final 4 teams as of now ? And do these teams have a chance to compete in the CLT20 ? I am guessing not.

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Dhaka team is unreal. They would have killed the rest of the teams if they got a chance to play in the CL with their full strength team.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
With the growing number of T20 leagues all around the World, do you ppl foresee the CLT20 being played throughout the year ? Maybe in bits and pieces. I know I am likening it to Football, but it seems like a possibility if the organizers were to have 2 teams from each country.

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I prefer the format right now, but ideally there should be 10 teams from the 10 countries in the main stage of the tournament plus 2 from IPL and one each from SAT20 and BBL that play in the qualifiers, top 2 make it.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The Top 2 from each country ought to be there. But the idea of having 4 IPL teams,that too directly in the main draw is a bit ludicrous. I think as founders, the BCCI ,CA and CSA should be allowed to field 3 teams, with the 3rd one being put in the qualifying round.

Users who are viewing this thread