Bangladesh Tour of Sri Lanka March 2013

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
could be a totally different SL squade, there's a contract dispute going on and we could see a repeat of when bangladesh toured the windies.

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
There's a chance Bangladesh might draw a Test, still two days to go but my rule of thumb is if the first two innings aren't completed by the end of day 3 then it could well be heading for a draw. Sri Lanka will need to wrap the Bangles up inside two sessions, they do have a sizeable lead, but if it is reduced to around the follow on mark of 200 then it could be hard to force a win where 800+ runs have been scored.

Bangladesh could of course collapse, Sri Lanka don't look a shadow of the side they were not so long ago

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Not going badly considering they're without their two best batsmen. I've got a lot of time for Rahim though, always looks capable whenever I've seen him. Ashraful seems to be the ultimate hit or miss player though.

Sri Lanka collapse allowing Bangladesh to win? ;)

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
it's still not too late for ash to blossom into a useful player, there is clearly talent there and he must be doing ok in domestic cricket because bangladesh's selectors do seem to pay a lot of mind to domestic form. In some ways his main problem has been that he doesn't know his own game, perhaps as the head on the shoulders gets older this is being remedied. he's younger than a number of batsmen that debut for their team, compton and cowan for example, so he should cast off the disappointments of the past.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Can't believe Ashraful & Rahim are still in; A marathon effort from the two. Doesn't matter how flat the pitch is, you still need the stamina, and ability to not play silly shots, that will get you out.

Rahim has showed in the last year or two that he's a very capable batsmen, and seems to be a decent captain; Hasn't had the problems previous captains have had. Hopefully this is a turning point for Ashraful. :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well this sucks!! Was hoping for an Ashraful double he missed it, now waiting for Rahims. First time in history of test cricket I suppose when two people could have got double centuries in the same match and same innings :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great double hundred. Sad he could not continue forward :facepalm Bangladesh should pose a minimum of 100 runs of lead. But I just see one result, and yes its a Draw until

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
what's encouraging from a bangladesh point of view was that it was a great response to a pressure situation, technically a batsman should be able to make a score on a flat pitch but technical skills haven't been their problem, their application and decision making have.

rahim is coming quite good, you'd sort of say he, iqbal and shakib are just about at the level were they wouldn't look out of place in any countries test team.

Users who are viewing this thread