Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe July-August 2011

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I read somewhere that he also doesn't show up for practices because he thinks he is better than the rest of the team.
Where was that?

Sure he's being arrogant, that's defo leading to his downfall, but Tamim is supposed to be extremely hard working and dedicated. That's how he got as good as he has...

Owzat

International Coach
Didn't expect the zimmers to make such light work of the bangles in the ODIs. Vitori's wickets in Tests and ODIs currently costing 24.40 and 5.00 respectively with 'perfect' ODI returns of 5/30 and 5/20. I hope they take on their performances against the bangles and give other nations a run for their money

jacobfelix

International Coach
The third OD ends and Zimbabwe clinch series. Superb match there. :clap Poor Rahim! He almost got them home. :noway That Mahmadullah is one big idiot. If he was there with Rahim they could have taken Bangla through.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
All the BD batsmen are idiots. Only ones who've shown any composure this series at Shakib and Rahim, and Shuvagatom on debut till his runout. Nasir Hossain had one good innings and one 2 ball implosion.

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
watched most of the match and was really impressed by zimbabwes performance. when the series begun i concidered bangladesh as the clear winner

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Finally a win for Bangladesh this tour!:clap Their fielding was excellent, especially Nasir and Mushfiqur and Shuvagoto Hom batted well. I would like to see Nafees come in next game replacing Kayes, Ashraful replacing Siddique, Nazmul replacing Shafiul and Shuvo replacing Razzak.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Keegan Meth was hit in the face. It looks like he lost a couple of teeth, and there's plenty of blood. I really hope It's not too bad. :(

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
^ He's injured. He started suffering pain in his ankle during the third ODI, hopefully he'll be fit in time for the Pakistan series.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I just saw that video of Meth. It's pretty bad. Don't understand really why the Bangladesh players took a run on that ball. You would think they would go instantly to the bowler to see how badly he is hurt.

Is it actually possible to attach the teeth back into his mouth?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it should be possible... I'm not sure though.

P

pcfan123

he'll probably get veneers, look just fine. Man that was brutal, still rather have dental damage then brain damage.

Users who are viewing this thread