Bat Listing

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Is there a list anywhere of what bats the players from the top test sides use? I have installed the 4gb bat pack, and done everything properly and it works but for some reason the bats are mixed up and players dont seem to have the correct ones. The only other thing I did was create a player and edit him a bit in the player editor and give him a unique face, but that cant have done anything could it?

Cheers.

mehkar

International Coach
wifler said:
Hi,

Is there a list anywhere of what bats the players from the top test sides use? I have installed the 4gb bat pack, and done everything properly and it works but for some reason the bats are mixed up and players dont seem to have the correct ones. The only other thing I did was create a player and edit him a bit in the player editor and give him a unique face, but that cant have done anything could it?

Cheers.

I think player editor is the best way for selecting correct bats
and for faces have u made a roster

wifler

Club Cricketer
Yeah I used the roster that comes with the batpack, and I ran the unique face patch and did everything ok, but Ive started a test v NZ and the bats are wrong, well the england ones sure are, so I assume most will be.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
have u loaded the roster or edited it in any way just load befor u play

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
wifler said:
Yeah I used the roster that comes with the batpack, and I ran the unique face patch and did everything ok, but Ive started a test v NZ and the bats are wrong, well the england ones sure are, so I assume most will be.

Sometimes you have to use the 'my cricket' load option ingame to ensure the correct roster is loaded. How many other rosters do you have?

wifler

Club Cricketer
I have just the one roster, the one that came with the 4gb batpack, planetcricket1a.ros. I have also made sure I load it manually and the bats are still messed up on my NZ save game and any new game I start by scratch. ??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
They will be messed up on your save game as that is generated from the old roster but they should definitely be correct for your new game.
Are the bats displaying as correct in player editor 3?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Then you've either not got the 4GB bat pack extracted properly or you're using the wrong roster.
Try reinstalling everything.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
barmy can u explain this to me i took out the AS bat but in create a player its still there but in game its the default one how do i get the default one in my create a player again?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Different lists are used for create a player and actually ingame.
I suggest you assign a bat using player editor 3 instead.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
no what i mean is i want my bats to show up in create a player and player editor v3 no for them to sat AS etc in player editor and say i took all the bats out of my directory wud they still show or wud the origonal ones show?

Users who are viewing this thread