Batting and Bowling Issues - PS4

Alex9345

School Cricketer
Hi

I just got this game a few days ago and having some issues I was wondering if anyone could help with?

First is with batting, there is no coloured ring around the bowlers hand to determine the length. I haven't changed any settings since setting up and cannot see that this should be hidden.

Secondly when pace bowling on the standard control settings, after clicking on the first green bar on the run up it's like I am double tapping and the second tap for release stops immediately in the red. This seems to come and go, works ok for a few shots then starts doing this again.

I can’t see that these are bugs I have have searched about and have found no mention of the above.

Any help would be appreciated as it's a great game but this is driving me mad, the pace bowling issue especially.

Cheers

bazza

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You Can Change it in setting mate I cannot remember now have not played for a long time & tap once the last green bar at the top hope this helps

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi

I just got this game a few days ago and having some issues I was wondering if anyone could help with?

First is with batting, there is no coloured ring around the bowlers hand to determine the length. I haven't changed any settings since setting up and cannot see that this should be hidden.

Secondly when pace bowling on the standard control settings, after clicking on the first green bar on the run up it's like I am double tapping and the second tap for release stops immediately in the red. This seems to come and go, works ok for a few shots then starts doing this again.

I can’t see that these are bugs I have have searched about and have found no mention of the above.

Any help would be appreciated as it's a great game but this is driving me mad, the pace bowling issue especially.

Cheers
Have a look through the settings as most of everything can be turned off or on and also try experimenting with both control methods as they are very different and give a unique method of control... all solvable by having a look and experimenting x

Users who are viewing this thread