Batting in career mode is a serious issue

grkrama

National Board President
Actually im not sure how similar patch 2.5 of console and v1.14 of PC are, as in PC we have more off side bowling as well as i think it has more edges. i think patch 2.5 is more equal to 1.12 im not sure, were i found edges were actually lesser or may be its equivalent to 1.13.
My best in 1.14 are 124 in fc 104* in 50overs, and 80 (40) in t20, but the thing is its more due to my lack of concentration that i rarely get big hundreds that was the case in all version of patches before this, but i do get a lot of 70s -80s.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is from a couple of days ago. 16yo opening bat, 4th or 5th FC match of career mode. Legend, pro cam, ball trail only.

At the moment I'm trying to build innings scoring evenly all around the wicket and without hitting the ball in the air. I hit one uppercut in the air in this knock and there was a bouncy cover drive but everything else is on the deck.

118.jpg

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the tips and will give them a go. One clarification regarding timing though - are you sure you need to play the shot/move right stick when the ball is 3/4th of the way down the pitch? I tried this shot timing against fast medium bowlers and was late on the shots, and the ball barely dribbled past the 30 yard circle. Or does this timing work only for aggressive shots with L2 pressed and the timing for regular shots is different? Do let me know.
The distance is just above half of the pitch from my end which would be 3/4th for the bowler. And I play with L2 shots. Same with Driving ones though

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is from a couple of days ago. 16yo opening bat, 4th or 5th FC match of career mode. Legend, pro cam, ball trail only.

At the moment I'm trying to build innings scoring evenly all around the wicket and without hitting the ball in the air. I hit one uppercut in the air in this knock and there was a bouncy cover drive but everything else is on the deck.

118.jpg
That wheel is very impressive mate.....:thumbs

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the tips and will give them a go. One clarification regarding timing though - are you sure you need to play the shot/move right stick when the ball is 3/4th of the way down the pitch? I tried this shot timing against fast medium bowlers and was late on the shots, and the ball barely dribbled past the 30 yard circle. Or does this timing work only for aggressive shots with L2 pressed and the timing for regular shots is different? Do let me know.

Was taken from mobile and its lotsa shaky :D

i have used youtube to fix those shakeness... and it is being previewed... you can watch after its done. Maybe it would be stabilized when you are watching it. Between I tried to do Interactive replay and it went queued :)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Was taken from mobile and its lotsa shaky :D

i have used youtube to fix those shakeness... and it is being previewed... you can watch after its done. Maybe it would be stabilized when you are watching it. Between I tried to do Interactive replay and it went queued :)

Can't view the video. I get the message stating the video is private. You may need to change the settings to make the video public and accessible to everyone.

James Fraser

School Cricketer
Same Problem here..

My career player is Batting all-rounder batting no-6 . :(
batting isn't that difficult. if you're having trouble with spinners wait until the ball is level with your head then play the shot.
when batting to pace bat on off and play leg glances to get yourself in or off drives. this way you won't go out early. Don't drive back towards the bowler as you'll find yourself going out caught and bowled

Joseph01

School Cricketer
Iam an batting all rounder at no 5 .i become captian for india my highest in batting is 150 and batting in pro mode s very difficult

yuvi2323

School Cricketer
in career mode started as a wrist spinner but when i take a wicket or after completion of an over my bowling attributes doesnt increase
when i checked after the end of the match my batting attributes changes but not bowling
what to do plz help

crickfans2495

School Cricketer
I cant play a single ball on rookie level in career. Earlier I could smash a 50-60 runs but after that the right stick does not work just while batting. I am able to field properly. plz help me

Users who are viewing this thread