Battrick collapses are a joke...

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah they're too common as well :facepalm Lost me many a game, chasing a low score.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Haven't had that many for ages.

I used to trigger them all the time with spinners at the death, but they engine was changed slightly and that was nowhere near as effective

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I still get them. I used to abuse them with the TT Lions. Folkes + Crouch/Tuckett/Eli at the death = carnage. I remeber I beat the Falcons once by 5 runs when he needed 55 runs to win in the final 10 with all 10 wickets in hand. That was brutal.

I guess you learn to live with them. It screws everyone over. Just try and bulk up the tail.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I remember having one against Raiders eleven, it needs to be more realistic..in your case you were robbed here

Highlander999

ICC President
I haven't had one for quite a few seasons now. I reckon it is because my 5/6/7 are all around the same skill and not that far off my 1/2/3/4 so if the top order are skittled through, the middle order will as well, and if the top order make runs there is a good chance my middle order will as well. It is all about having depth in your team. You might notice U19 and NT rarely ever have collapses as the batsmen are all roughly the same level

Users who are viewing this thread