Best Shots!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post your fav. shots of the tournament.

Ash v Afridi, inside out, 6!
Shahid Afridi to Mohammad Ashraful, SIX, 55.7 mph, WoW, take a bow Ashraful! Incredibly well-timed off drive over long off, he barely swished the bat at that, with half a backlift and even lesser of follow through, and it landed high over long off!

Ash v Razzaq
Abdul Razzaq to Mohammad Ashraful, SIX, 85.3 mph, and he shows just exactly why those shots in the previous over were stupid - awesome AWESOME swing of the hands to deposit Razzaq's not-so-bad ball over midwicket. Top stuff!

Oram x2 v Mendis! He killed it, 1 of em was 1 handed
Mendis to Oram, SIX, Six more! Flighted and he had made up his mind, came down the track, got to the pitch and lofted it high with one hand, it seemed as though Welegedara at long-on had it well covered but it just about managed to clear him in the end, the wind may have taken it over

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I will wait until Gayle plays against England. There will be plenty of them.

P

pcfan123

0.4 McCullum's gone! That was bowled short and it appeared it came on to hiim quicker than he expected, got into position to pull but mistimed it and Malinga, standing at midwicket, ran a few paces forward, dived and held on to a good low catch

:p let the madness begin

but in all seriousness, so far the Mahela six against Bond was awesome.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Unacceptable :p

Loved the Oram sixes, first one was huge second was one handed and they changed the whole match.

But the winner is.... Martin Guptil. What a perfect lofted straight drive. Whats better is it was Malingas first ball! I could watch that shot all day :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
That six by Jesse Ryder was just perfect.

Mathews to Ryder, SIX, powerfully struck, not quite length but he was committed to clearing the ropes there, short of a good length and he shovels it over deep midwicket for a big six

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Unacceptable :p

Loved the Oram sixes, first one was huge second was one handed and they changed the whole match.

But the winner is.... Martin Guptil. What a perfect lofted straight drive. Whats better is it was Malingas first ball! I could watch that shot all day :D
Yeah i like this one too, it was pure class.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Wow, makes it even better. No one expects a slower ball first up from Malinga! He would've been expecting a 140k toe crusher, but managed to adjust and loft a perfect straight drive for 6!! :hpraise

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Bravo's straight 6 has been my favourite shot so far. It was a back of a length delivery and he hit clean through it and it sailed for six. Great shot.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Like a reverse sweep, but no foot movement! extremely skillful shot! He really is one of the top improvisers in the game. I haven't seen enough of Morgan to rate his improvisation with the McCullum brothers yet, but gee he's bloody good!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I haven't seen enough of Morgan to rate his improvisation with the McCullum brothers yet, but gee he's bloody good!
Hey lets just stick to 1 BROTHER for now. The other guy can barely hold the bat.. improvisation...

And Mark already said Morgan > McCullum :D

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He can so hold the bat, and is one of the best improvisers in NZ T20 domestic cricket...

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Actually Nathan McCullum WAY >> Brendon McCullum at improvisation. Believe me, I wouldn't be surprised if Nathan is the best improviser in the world... seriously.

-D-S-B- added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

The other guy can barely hold the bat.
Up until a year or so ago, he has always been known as a batting all rounder that bowls spin.

Users who are viewing this thread