RUGBY Big Ant Rugby

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
This was posted on Twitter by Ross on October 31.

In the spirit of the people who make wild predictions on the Cricket 22 forum, I'm going to predict that this definitely means that Big Ant is making a rugby union game, and it's going to be released on November 13, to coincide with the Rugby Sevens tournament. You heard it here first.

FDBSvhzWUAE_1Uk.jpg

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Happy to go with wild speculation as Rugby 22 has not been heard of for a while and BAS now under Nacon banner ….

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
After experiencing their efforts with the Rugby League Live series, I'd keep expectations pretty low... player movement fluidity has always been a big issue in the games, players just stopping dead when receiving a pass, running out of play without any chance to avoid it etc

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
After experiencing their efforts with the Rugby League Live series, I'd keep expectations pretty low... player movement fluidity has always been a big issue in the games, players just stopping dead when receiving a pass, running out of play without any chance to avoid it etc
Here's hoping their technology has improved since that was released in 2017.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Good news about licensing:

Symons has also negotiated licensing contracts with 104 nations for the 2023 Rugby World Cup game. He notes Nacon’s backing has made licensing negotiations ‘much easier’.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Good news about licensing:

Symons has also negotiated licensing contracts with 104 nations for the 2023 Rugby World Cup game. He notes Nacon’s backing has made licensing negotiations ‘much easier’.
Saw this from one of Ross’ tweets, looking forward to more details, hopefully won’t be a refresh of Nacon‘s current rugby game, the first rugby game I haven’t bought in 20 years…

devanshieee11

School Cricketer
If that game really does turn out to be good, do you think Big Ant will be just as good as EA in terms of creating sports video games? This is the first time I’ve heard of Big Ant, but I’ll be joining you in hoping for the best from this brand.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
If that game really does turn out to be good, do you think Big Ant will be just as good as EA in terms of creating sports video games? This is the first time I’ve heard of Big Ant, but I’ll be joining you in hoping for the best from this brand.
Big Ant will never have the kind of budget EA has. Not unless a billionaire comes in and buys it off the CEO.

Users who are viewing this thread