Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Between $79 and $100 AUD here, I think it launched much cheaper in other regions but then the price went up, we debated it at the time thinking how many games launch at a lower reasonable price and then skyrocket up.
whats your high score in tippity ?

zayno

Club Captain
maybe they should add an action cricket mode in nets where if you get out 2 runs are subtracted from score and every 4 overs 2 new batsman come out to bat.

zayno

Club Captain
there is a bug in this game. on easy difficulty when bating and trying to hit a ground shot on the front foot square of the wicket the batsman always hits reverse sweep shot and not drive.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
there is a bug in this game. on easy difficulty when bating and trying to hit a ground shot on the front foot square of the wicket the batsman always hits reverse sweep shot and not drive.

Can't see much more happening with this game now.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's selling for $49 in retail stores in Australia now, still full price digitally though. I know the player base is very small for Steam, wonder how minimal it's been for console as well. I know a few people who bought it on Switch and have given up on it.

zayno

Club Captain
any one have sound issues with the new big bash boom patch ?

Users who are viewing this thread