1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

Discussion in 'Ashes Cricket' started by Mohammed Sherry, Oct 3, 2018.

1. JohnnyDGaming89 Club Captain

JohnnyDGaming89
    I think the main issues for most is the price it's being released at, the price itself will put a lot of people off from buying it. Most arcade games (at least here in Australia) will sell for $50 or less.

2. Chief Panel of Selectors

Agreed. Much maligned by the core, but loved by the mainstream. It sold twice as many as the 360 or PS3 version... (which were utterly different, separately developed, games).

DAP said thanks for this.
  3. Cricket Life County Cricketer

Cricket Life
    Infamous Raptors
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Melbourne Stars
    We have to be due for another teaser soon there not long to it comes out

DAP and kiran varma thanked this.
  4. DAP Panel of Selectors

DAP
    AKA:
    Dharya
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Royal Challengers Bangalore
    It was the first game that felt like I was actually playing normal cricket. Lot of fun. So, even this upcoming game can be a lot of fun (hope I get it somehow, since it is is unlikely to release in Hong Kong)!

5. TemPSaad Club Captain

Not gonna purchase it for full price , May after 6months , but at that time CW 19 will be releasing so I will definitely getting that ,so in a nutshell I might skip it unless it turn out to be a huge success and fun game.

6. JohnnyDGaming89 Club Captain

JohnnyDGaming89
    CW 19? Assuming you expect Big Ant to pull that one out of no where and announce very close to the WC? The problem will be if they do that, it will just end up being a copy and paste of Ashes but more than likely without any licensing this time around.

7. kiran varma Club Captain

kiran varma
    National Team:
    How it is to improve certain areas of game play from Ashes game and release with named CWC19 at the time of WC with Aus and Eng licences. Then rest of the participant teams in WC might have to be created with the help of Academy legends like Llewelyn and Snowy.

DAP and TemPSaad thanked this.
  8. Cricket Lover 1943 Banned

Cricket Lover 1943
    B
    Big ant never decreases there price ashes cricket price is same digital as the day it was released only physical copy has no value 10 dollars you can get but digital version the price is same as the day it was released

9. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Infamous Raptors
    Except for the half price sale they had recently.....:rolleyes

wasteyouryouth said thanks for this.
  10. TemPSaad Club Captain

Actually that will happen when the cw19 is about to get released so I will pick that instead or else

11. kiran varma Club Captain

kiran varma
    National Team:
    Ashes and AO tennis sold for 50% discount during last Halloween sale. Didn't you know that.

12. JohnnyDGaming89 Club Captain

JohnnyDGaming89
    Even if they do release a WC based game, I doubt they'll have the funding to get licensing for Australia and England again, I'll be very surprised if they release another game until the likely AO 2 in early 2020 after the Big Bash game comes out.

13. jabbathehut Club Captain

They can do a dlc for the world cup as much as possible without a licence.It can't be a mistake that there is no world cup in the career mode.Maybe they can get a sponsor to fund the game or is that against what they stand for

14. wasteyouryouth International Coach

wasteyouryouth
    I think any World Cup license would be down to the ICC thinking there's money in it for them, cause that's their priority. Given the influence the ECB and Cricket Australia have I'd imagine it would only take the BCCI to get on board to have all of the others fall in line. But the main priority of the BCCI is the same as the ICC.

Personally, it's gonna take big improvements to the gameplay - you know, the cricket - rather than more licenses to get me on board for buying any future games.

DAP said thanks for this.
  15. jabbathehut Club Captain

if cricket games would generate even half the revenue of a fifa game.The near perfect game would have been made by now.