Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer

Shrink mode in dbc 14

Fingures crossed hope both type of modes avaible in the new release
Its gets the ashes gameplay with big bash
And along with arcade mode fun cricket for kids.
That will do wonders

Last edited:

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
New game announcement means I'm back on the hype train.

Hopefully the game does good numbers on the switch, a full fledged big ant cricket game would be awesome on there.

I've seen a lot of people complain about the big heads, which probably means they've never played NBA Jam, which is pretty sad

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer

Hopefully the game does good numbers on the switch, a full fledged big ant cricket game would be awesome on there.

I've seen a lot of people complain about the big heads, which probably means they've never played NBA Jam, which is pretty sad
Not complaining dbc 14 we had a option to shrink players
But it should have both modes cartoon and normal mode so that every one buys the game.
As in a family adults plus kids .
Ashes with big bash mode
Plus this funny kids mode together will be a good option.

sashu_91

County Cricketer

Shrink mode in dbc 14

Fingures crossed hope both type of modes avaible in the new release
Its gets the ashes gameplay with big bash
And along with arcade mode fun cricket for kids.
That will do wonders
Now will you click on pre-order with your fingures?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

dbc14 bobblehead mode was funny in small doses. and yeah nba jam was ace.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I looked at the title of the game, I assumed it was another mobile game just like that Big Bash game.

Seems interesting. Very different to the DBC series and Ashes cricket where they tried to give the best cricketing experience. This seems like a nice and refreshing change from that with quick and fun action. But if it's only T20, Im not why it's still priced relatively high. I thought the pricing might be lower compared to the prices of DBC and ashes when it came out.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I was wondering why they hadn't announced it on here. Then I found this line: "Ever wanted to know what it’s like to play cricket with a potato as the ball?"
I think it's fair to say this isn't really intended for the PC crowd. :)

There's a long tradition of making a more fun accessible version of a sports game to complement the other: FIFA Street, F1 All Stars, NBA, NFL Street. I think there's definitely room for it. Very worried about the pricetag though: seems like a lot to ask if it is a full retail (which the EB tie-in suggests). Feels like a digital title at a more moderate price tag.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
They have in-house mocap system and yet they are stuck with dbc14 bowling action?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
probably done as cheap as possible drawing on resources they have already created.Not for the ashes cricket market anyway.Its for kids supposed to be a quick bang bosh game.I hope it sells millions so they have the money to make the game we all want.

Users who are viewing this thread