Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
i notice that when playing on higher difficulty the aggresive shot is harder to pierce the field but the lofted shot is easy on all dificulty levels. if they can balance this shot in next patch and increase AI simulated scores we have a fun challenging game.

I get the feeling they won't do much in terms of making the game harder, it seems to be aimed at kids or for people to just have a 6 fest on.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I get the feeling they won't do much in terms of making the game harder, it seems to be aimed at kids or for people to just have a 6 fest on.
so if human player can have six fest they can make AI have six fest as well to create more challenge.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
so if human player can have six fest they can make AI have six fest as well to create more challenge.

Just feels as though they have it the way it is to prevent backlash over the game being too hard for an arcade experience.

zayno

Club Captain
Just feels as though they have it the way it is to prevent backlash over the game being too hard for an arcade experience.
at the moment human run rates are around 25+plus per over so if AI could also adopt this then we in for some exciting and cracking run chasers.AI scoring around 140 in a ten over match is not a very good challenge , if they could do 200+ in ten overs - it becomes more fun for user.

D

Deleted member 193590

at the moment human run rates are around 25+plus per over so if AI could also adopt this then we in for some exciting and cracking run chasers.AI scoring around 140 in a ten over match is not a very good challenge , if they could do 200+ in ten overs - it becomes more fun for user.
surely you could have a decent game against the AI if people didn't hit every ball for six.i've watched loads of games on YouTube and everyone just hits it for six every ball.why not play a game where you just knock it around for ones and two's,and maybe hit one aggressive shot per over.maybe it would be more challenging then?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
surely you could have a decent game against the AI if people didn't hit every ball for six.i've watched loads of games on YouTube and everyone just hits it for six every ball.why not play a game where you just knock it around for ones and two's,and maybe hit one aggressive shot per over.maybe it would be more challenging then?
But that’s doing the developers work for them?

zayno

Club Captain
i think if user sees a huge simulated target set in this game by the AI they would love it as it would now be game on instead of easy target.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
any new patch ?

Last one was for the new power-ups that weren't finished using existing cutscenes but with no audio, that was back on the 22nd from memory. Might have shifted focus to preparations for the AO International Tennis planned update.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hopefully they can just shift focus for their next major cricket game I believe that they need to extend their beta team tbh I think some their true passionate fans who still play the game should get a beta code I would honestly pay full price to test the game I’m that passionate

PjPage59

Club Captain
Hopefully they can just shift focus for their next major cricket game I believe that they need to extend their beta team tbh I think some their true passionate fans who still play the game should get a beta code I would honestly pay full price to test the game I’m that passionate
I feel exactly the same way.

zayno

Club Captain
Last one was for the new power-ups that weren't finished using existing cutscenes but with no audio, that was back on the 22nd from memory. Might have shifted focus to preparations for the AO International Tennis planned update.
larger targets to chase down would be fun.there would be more big bashing.

Users who are viewing this thread