Two, three, four, five and six were only just about improvements

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
@ddrap14 Is Liam Hatcher always as good as he looked yesterday? Looks like a guy worth giving a chance in the national T20 side.
That was a career best and I think the only time he's taken three in a T20 before. He's definitely got potential, given that his three weren't exactly flukes, but right now I'd say Abbott, Thornton and all of the Scorchers pacers are in the Next Man Up queue behind our usual guys

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Where on earth has Spencer Johnson been hiding? How can you bowl left-arm-145 kph and nobody notices until you're 27 years old

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Where on earth has Spencer Johnson been hiding? How can you bowl left-arm-145 kph and nobody notices until you're 27 years old
Adelaide had him on their books for four years. Never played him. It'd be harsh to call a team that won a title based on bowling idiots... but that was idiotic.

Turns out the Heat are better when they field many club cricketers

Meanwhile, AJ Tye is again staring into every other Australian's soul

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Adelaide had him on their books for four years. Never played him. It'd be harsh to call a team that won a title based on bowling idiots... but that was idiotic.
So what you're saying is that while they had this lad just sort of lying around, they played Wes Agar enough to shithouse him into the Australia side

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
So what you're saying is that while they had this lad just sort of lying around, they played Wes Agar enough to shithouse him into the Australia side
David Grant too, who I'm quite pissed we didn't resign after his COVID stint with us (same with Hooley Dooley... if you can't tell, I do have an opinion on why the Heat suck, and it's not the players)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Can someone tell me why Eskinazi & Kellepotha aren't playing as locals? I can understand Usman Qadir as an :os: but these guys have never played International Cricket.
Post automatically merged:

Hooley Dooley
Hobart went from Big Dick Clive to Hooley "GOAT" Dooley :')

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Can someone tell me why Eskinazi & Kellepotha aren't playing as locals? I can understand Usman Qadir as an :os: but these guys have never played International Cricket.
An international player in the BBL is anyone who isn't an Aussie citizen. I think Kellepotha isn't naturalised yet, while Eskinazi is fairly obviously English

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
An international player in the BBL is anyone who isn't an Aussie citizen. I think Kellepotha isn't naturalised yet, while Eskinazi is fairly obviously English
Saw this quote on Eskinazi's Cricinfo

"I guess there's no real way to establish what nationality I really am," he said. "At this point in time, I'm English, but I could be a mixture of anything. Someone might call me one thing, another might call me another thing and I guess none of them would be wrong."

I think he has Australian passport too, was born in South Africa and is possibly eligible for Zimbabwe through his father.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I thought Kellepotha had dual nationality (my bad) but I am 100% sure Eskinazi is also an Aussie Citizen.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
RENSHAW. WHAT. DID. I. JUST. WITNESS. That's possibly my new favourite BBL game.

Users who are viewing this thread