RUGBY BigAnt Rugby 24

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I would hope they aren't going to use Rugby League Live 4 as their base for this, if that's the case. This won't go down well with Rugby fans come early access release.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Communication really hasn’t gone well on this one, not really sure why people got so excited over a teaser trailer that showed zero gameplay. This was due out for early access this month, just a few days left of March and nothing has been said

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its always "photogammetry" that is pulle dout of the draw as an excuse to why the game isn't ready in time. Its just a substitute for: the gameplay and mechanics are shit and broken like all of our games these days.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Its always "photogammetry" that is pulle dout of the draw as an excuse to why the game isn't ready in time. Its just a substitute for: the gameplay and mechanics are shit and broken like all of our games these days.
And yet Luke Wells still has hair in Cricket 24...

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I wish Ross would just admit they couldn’t handle 4 games for such a small development company ‍♂️ Won’t surprise me if they’re using the gameplay base from the last rugby league title from 7 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread