BLC .bag Editing - Kits, bats etc.

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a program to import and export files from the uncompessed .bag file. With this making kits, bats and several other things should be possible.

You also need a program to open the .dds file, the DirectX SDK and Update does this, from here and here. This however is a huge download. There is a Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop plugin but I have not tested the use of that yet. Get it from here. You have to make sure that you choose to save with 6 mipmaps in DXT3 format. Also the file size needs to be the same as the original.

Hopefully someone will be able to try this and we can start getting new kits/bats for BLIC.

Ste

Prakash

Executive member
Here's the bag importer for the uncompressed bag files :)

Attachments

• BagImporter.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,229

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Ste said:
There is a Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop plugin but I have not tested the use of that yet. Get it from here

hey i just tried it and it works fine on photoshop for me, i will try to edit kits and bats now

andy82

Club Cricketer
Great Stuff!, Only Problem is that it won't let me access the stadium and team .bag files :crying any help with that

Prakash

Executive member
andy82 said:
Great Stuff!, Only Problem is that it won't let me access the stadium and team .bag files :crying any help with that
Probably those bags are compressed.

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Prakash said:
Here's the bag importer for the uncompressed bag files :)

Great stuff mate :cool: , any chance of you writing an import/export script for 3ds max 5 for umm .cap files?

Prakash

Executive member
Asjad said:
Great stuff mate :cool: , any chance of you writing an import/export script for 3ds max 5 for umm .cap files?
You can still import those .cap files without any problem(if the file size is not greater than the current file).

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Nah, i don't have trouble importing or exporting them from the .BAG, as you have already created the facility, iam more interested in editing these .cap files as they contain animation data and to edit animations, it can only be done in a 3d modelling program such as maya or 3ds max, unfortunately i don't really know programming so i can't create import/export scripts for files not recognized by max.

Hero

Club Captain
Parkash ,have you figured out yet that where are the cfg files which control ai?I hope sooner or later we will be able to find that because some user complains can be subdue by editing this hopefully.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
good work colin... so now we can make bats :D could you make a bat?

Users who are viewing this thread