Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The file format of BLIC is .bag files according to jazz. Over to you... :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
If I will get the game I might get into editing...but why does it need to be edit? It seems perfectly fine. 6 overs batting and bowling, and three teams.
Maybe if someone can make them test kits and freeze overs for both batting and bowling...
We know tSearch will come in handy, thats a start.
Once my download gets done I'll look into those .bag files...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The music files are stored in .bin files, everything else .bag files. The movies can be replaced with different ones in minutes.

Sorry to double post, but I've uncovered how to access the .bin files for music! Go here: http://www.download.com/Power-CD-G-Filter/3000-2169_4-10398745.html?tag=lst-0-1 to download Power-CD-G-Filter which works with Media Player to let you access the .bin files. I've found the menu music now.

straw

Club Cricketer
SkateBoarder2 said:
The music files are stored in .bin files, everything else .bag files. The movies can be replaced with different ones in minutes.

Sorry to double post, but I've uncovered how to access the .bin files for music! Go here: http://www.download.com/Power-CD-G-Filter/3000-2169_4-10398745.html?tag=lst-0-1 to download Power-CD-G-Filter which works with Media Player to let you access the .bin files. I've found the menu music now.

Wow you really are cracking on and trying to edit this game.

Big up to ya.

sangam

International Cricketer
Anyone working on a bag unpacker? or shall i start working on it?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
sangam have a go at it

Asjad

Club Cricketer
i hope someone can figure out the animation files as well..i have a feeling animtion can be edited.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, Sangam have a go at a .bag unpacker. I found a site called 'Dragon Unpacker' for .bag files but it was all in French! I'll translate it with Babelfish.

I'm trying to find a song, and convert it to a .bin file with Power-CD-G-Filter to replace the menu music file with. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, thanks for the rep points, I'm puzzled as to why I've got them but cheers anyway.

Lee

Asjad

Club Cricketer
tried dragon unpacker, doesnt work, it says that this is an invalid .BAG file :(

Users who are viewing this thread