BLIC07 Fact List

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi im RIPPA MATE (may have seen me on codies or Cricketweb)

Ok i decided ill put the fact list i made up which is on codies and BLCGO and put it here on Planet Cricket....

1. available for the Xbox 360, PC, and Play-Station 2
2. will deliver with online competitive play on PC (LAN and online) and Xbox Live.
3. game will include official ICC Cricket World Cup content, meaning that hundreds of the world's top cricketers will be fully licensed.
4. includes an ICC Champions Trophy competition and exhibition Tests or One-Day matches and exciting 20-over run fests and 1 day test matches.
5. improved, including batting, bowling, and fielding
6. Player likenesses will now be photo-realistic. Hundreds of real player likenesses are being modeled in high detail, complete with animated facial expressions to capture the intensity and emotion of international cricket.
7. Stadia, including all eight official World Cup venues, are also being created with a new level of textured detail and will make use of proprietary shader technology for realistic, subtle and changing lighting effects, such as time of day and weather.
8. possible release Date - March 2007
9. the game will lead with a dedicated ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 mode featuring all the official teams, stadia, kits and equipment of the tournament.
10. batting play will see the introduction of subtle edges, sweep-shots and the ability to use your feet to dance down wicket and smash the ball over the boundary for six.
11. Bowling will see improved set of delivery types, thanks to changes in the way the ball swings in the air and reacts off the pitch. We will see huge variation of spinning deliveries raw pace and even reverse swing as the ball degrades.
12. In Fielding, there?s a new reflex-testing slip catch system and players can now be run out at both ends and be stumped by alert wicket keepers.
13. Can generate innings
14. Able to run out the computers
15. Licenses have NOT been secured outside the world cup and champions trophy, so we will still be seeing dud names.
16. There is no power - play rule to be implemented in the game.
17. Commentary team will be the same as BLIC05.
18. Player Performance is now governed by a series of stats, much like they are in Pro Evo. meaning there is a less chance of McGrath bowling 50kph sitters down the wicket.
19. In the player creation system you will be able to make your man a star from the beginning so you don?t have to build up you stats.
20. There will be a 20/20 mode.
21. There will be an all new coaching mode which will spend plenty of time walking players through the technical terms of cricket, the classic strategies, and the basic skill for batting and bowling.
22. Opponent AI is being improved to include more tactics and strategy meaning batsmen play urgently or conservatively according to the situation.
23. Hawkeye will be included
24. There is no heath bars
25. Will include enough licensed cricket equipment to fill a sports shop. brands such as MRF, Kookaburra, Dukes, Gray Nicholls, GM (Gunn & Moore), Morrant, Newbery, Slazenger and Albion will be included.
26. Real player stats from Wisden.

I will update

post any info (with proof) thats missing and ill update

RM

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks mate for info, and welcome to PlanetCricket, may you have a good time here.

Usy

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
kmk1284 said:
that was a flaw indeed but not in the game ,but in the player who wants to take a short cut to complete the match
I personally never used the option, but how is it a flaw? Some people love to bat and others love to bowl.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
I personally never used the option, but how is it a flaw? Some people love to bat and others love to bowl.
Yep i have to agree with that and i personally like to bowl in cricket games but battings fine

Thanks for the List mate and have a good time at Planetcricket

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
yeah i personanlly like bowling better then batting sometimes, sometimes batting was just to easy and got a bit boring...

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
RIPPA MATE said:
Hi im RIPPA MATE (may have seen me on codies or Cricketweb)

Ok i decided ill put the fact list i made up which is on codies and BLCGO and put it here on Planet Cricket....

1. available for the Xbox 360, PC, and Play-Station 2
2. will deliver with online competitive play on PC (LAN and online) and Xbox Live.
3. game will include official ICC Cricket World Cup content, meaning that hundreds of the world's top cricketers will be fully licensed.
4. includes an ICC Champions Trophy competition and exhibition Tests or One-Day matches and exciting 20-over run fests and 1 day test matches.
5. improved, including batting, bowling, and fielding
6. Player likenesses will now be photo-realistic. Hundreds of real player likenesses are being modeled in high detail, complete with animated facial expressions to capture the intensity and emotion of international cricket.
7. Stadia, including all eight official World Cup venues, are also being created with a new level of textured detail and will make use of proprietary shader technology for realistic, subtle and changing lighting effects, such as time of day and weather.
8. possible release Date - March 2007
9. the game will lead with a dedicated ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 mode featuring all the official teams, stadia, kits and equipment of the tournament.
10. batting play will see the introduction of subtle edges, sweep-shots and the ability to use your feet to dance down wicket and smash the ball over the boundary for six.
11. Bowling will see improved set of delivery types, thanks to changes in the way the ball swings in the air and reacts off the pitch. We will see huge variation of spinning deliveries raw pace and even reverse swing as the ball degrades.
12. In Fielding, there?s a new reflex-testing slip catch system and players can now be run out at both ends and be stumped by alert wicket keepers.
13. Can generate innings
14. Able to run out the computers
15. Licenses have NOT been secured outside the world cup and champions trophy, so we will still be seeing dud names.
16. There is no power - play rule to be implemented in the game.

I will update

post any info (with proof) thats missing and ill update

RM
Most useful first post ever? :p

BTW, I am a regular on Cricket Web as well now. You can find me in the 'Battle of the Australians' as I'm running it.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the information RIPPA MATE! I'm really looking forward to this game! It's a shame that there will still be fake names outside the ICC World Cup and Champions Trophy modes but hey, you can't be complaining about everything.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
so we will still be seeing dud names. :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad if there is no real name commentery then what every addation to this game it will be of no use to get. There should be name commentry or else what is the use of anyone getting this game in the first place :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

Last edited by a moderator:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
joesaadati said:
so we will still be seeing dud names. :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad if there is no real name commentery then what every addation to this game it will be of no use to get. There should be name commentry or else what is the use of anyone getting this game in the first place :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad
Licences cost thousands upon thousands of pounds, and EA Sports hold some of them anyway. Codemasters couldn't get the licenses for the teams, so they have to use fake names! It's not as if they have done it just to annoy you!

Last edited by a moderator:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I can say with all honesty that the fake commentary does not bother me ONE bit, after one albeit LONG day of playing, I got over it

Users who are viewing this thread